1 reply to this topic

#1 Flaxen

Flaxen

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

I exercise quite alot and I don't really want to reduce it but I am in alot of pain! Can exercising on accutane cause permanent damage? I don't mind pain, I can deal with that, but I really don't want to cause long term damage... Does anyone know if it is damaging?

Post Roaccutane (finished December 2013) Regimen:          MorningSimple Refreshing Facial WashPaula's Choice 2% BHA and 8% AHA Gels
Finacea 15% Azelaic Acid
Medik8 C- tetra
La Roche Posay Hydraphase Eyes with hyaluronic acid
Eucerin UltraSensitive Soothing Care for Normal-Combination Skin
La Roche Posay Dry Touch SPF 50+
Nivea Lip Care Sun Protect SPF 30MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW10, No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder - TranslucentEveningSimple Refreshing Facial WashDifferin 0.1% Adapalene La a Roche a Posay Lipikar Baume with Niacinamide <p>Vaseline100% acne free and left only with the faintest few red marks and shallow scarring. Products no longer used for acne prevention/treatment but for anti-ageing and hyper pigmentation (mostly just freckled now rather than post acne!)

#2 Tim714

Tim714

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 23 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

I want to say no but I'm really not sure. Maybe try and lower the intensity of your workouts. Fish oil is supposed to be good for the joints, that might help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users