Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Marks/scars On My Cheeks Left After Acne (Pics Included)

10 posts in this topic

Whats up everybody ive been on the regimen for a good while dont have any active acne breakouts.. Maybe 1 or 2 a month.. Heres my problem.. I have these red marks/scars on my cheeks and there all left from when a pimple was there they have been their for over a year and a half now.. Back then i didnt know much about acne i was putting all kinds of crap on my face and everytime i would get a pimple i would pop it which now i know more information and ive been clear for a couple of months but im here really to find out what are my treatments for these type of scars/marks ive read forums on lactic acid peels/Tca peels/etc.. And i would like to know whats everybodys opinion here what type of marks are these? I took a couple of pictures in different lightning to show how it really looks and i know it might not be severe as others but please guys im just looking for options.. Im here for help. Im a guy and when i look at these it kind of ruins my confidence... I hate acne seriously.. But im being as patient as i can. Thanks for reading bless you!

post-211069-0-79096100-1371460334_thumb.

post-211069-0-58566000-1371460346_thumb.

post-211069-0-83649100-1371460362_thumb.

post-211069-0-18155500-1371460373_thumb.

post-211069-0-57231600-1371460384_thumb.

post-211069-0-79096100-1371460334_thumb.

post-211069-0-58566000-1371460346_thumb.

post-211069-0-83649100-1371460362_thumb.

post-211069-0-18155500-1371460373_thumb.

post-211069-0-57231600-1371460384_thumb.

Your marks look similar to mine. And I also had my marks for really long time (about 2 years).

I ordered lactic peel and whitening serum few days ago and I will be getting it tomorrow or the day after.

I will let you know how it goes after I try it out.

Your marks look similar to mine. And I also had my marks for really long time (about 2 years).

I ordered lactic peel and whitening serum few days ago and I will be getting it tomorrow or the day after.

Ok cool! What percent is the la peel?

I ordered 40% lactic peel. A lot of people say 40% is good for first time chemical peel users.

I ordered 40% lactic peel. A lot of people say 40% is good for first time chemical peel users.

How long have you been on the regimen? (If you are) Have you ever tried dans aha+ i wonder if it works for these kind of marks...

How long have you been on the regimen? (If you are) Have you ever tried dans aha+ i wonder if it works for these kind of marks...

I also have the same marks, more numerous and it was left after my BP treatment...

I have them for about 1 year and half too and it kills me because they don't fade at all (macules or supposed to leave after 6 months in "théory"....)

I hope it's not permanent otherwise BP would have been the worst thing i ever done to my skin..