2 replies to this topic

#1 Heyhile231

Heyhile231

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:29 AM

Hi everyone.

The last time I went to the derm, he prescribed me epiduo and I've been using it for 4 months.Yet, only little improvement can be observed. I mean, I indeed get fewer acnes, like 4-5 a week, which is already better than before, but I still pump up and I've got a lot of post-inflammationary hyperpigmentation.

So today, I went to the derm again and he prescribed me Tetralysal 300mg a day, as well as azelaic acid 20%. I hope it helps me and I'll update to let you guys know what's going on :)

BTW, does anyone here can share some experiences with me about this medication? or does anyone get successful results after taking it for a while ?

Thx rolleyes.gif

#2 SimonUKOX

SimonUKOX

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

It didn't take long for me to get results with this, around a month. But from the first week I could feel it was working. After 2-3 months I was 90% clear. The challenge is maintaining it when they inevitably loose their effectiveness. But that is a long way in the future for you.

#3 Smitchell

Smitchell

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hi I started tetralysal 300mg and differin 0.1% today. Ill keep you updated on my progress!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users