Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cold Water Fish

31 posts in this topic

Those are not pasture raised. Regarding my cheat day, I broke out in a few moderate sized inflamed acne. Back to my diet I go.

How many egg yolks do you consume I day? Yes I know that the nutritious part of the eggs are the yolks and not the whites

2-3 per day. That's good. A lot of people have it completely backwards.. i have to end up explaining it to everyone I talk to -.- and then they're like, "what?! i don't believe you." Smh. lol.

Fish is the best thing that you can eat.It is the healthiest food .Unless it has high mercury levels.Check for mercury levels online.And fishes like Basa which are reared in polluted rivers (mekong river delta in Vietnam) should be avoided too.

Fish is the best thing that you can eat.It is the healthiest food .Unless it has high mercury levels.Check for mercury levels online.And fishes like Basa which are reared in polluted rivers (mekong river delta in Vietnam) should be avoided too.

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

u and i(specially us in bengal) are lucky than many because we dnt usually need to worry about 'injected' fishes.

the local markets(fish markets are famous in my state) mostly have variety of fishes which are fresh and dealt with organically.

how is it in delhi?

i am not sure about polluted or the mercury level.

any idea?

of course yolk is the nutritious part.

its the actual "lil' baby" u see.

what most mean is they are worried about the cholesterol it gives.(studies recently show there's less/no connection).the white part they say is free of that worry.

plus its not like its completely useless.

1-2 or 3 full eggs a day(if u aint intolerant) for a normal person is good i think.

there's little connection between other cholesterol containing foods and your cholesterol levels too. There are some people with a condition for which this is a problem and probably need medication, but this is a rare condition. Most of the people avoiding fats and taking statins should not be. They should be consuming real food with fiber and moving around daily.