New Site Watch

7 posts in this topic

We started a new Site Watch here at Acne.org. It's kind of like a Neighborhood Watch, where neighbors ban together and make sure someone is watching the neighborhood and keeping it safe and clean, but in this case, it's digital. Members of the Site Watch have volunteered to help make sure everything on the forums is organized and free of criminal types (like spammers) or sneaky advertisers. They are helping be the eyes and ears of Acne.org, and rock for helping out.

Members of the Site Watch:

aanabill

LewisS

MichelleKL77

Nicmic62

Randall Flagg

Sasch83

If you'd like to be a Site Watch member, feel free to message me about it and I will pass it along to the moderation team who ultimately decides who they would like to nominate for this. We ask that you have been on the forums for a while and actively participating, displaying maturity and levelheadedness even in the face of challenging situations.

Please help welcome our first Site Watch members!

post-1-0-14677000-1371228762.gif

4 people like this

Welcome all :)

1 person likes this

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo. I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month. I can live with that

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry. In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

Thank u and cheers guys!

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)