Laser Treatment

2 replies to this topic

#1 314jagdeep

314jagdeep

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:43 AM

How much do you think it will cost for it? Side effects? Pros? Cons?
Tired of acne on my face. I drink a lot of water but not so much any more because of my new job. Proactiv didn't work (felt like it burned my face off). I have dark spots all over my cheeks and almost got my acne under control but have quite grasped it. HELP!!!

#2 facelune

facelune

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

Welcome to the Next Generation of Acne Treatment! A Full Spectrum Approach Powered by Science & Nature

Exposed is an acne treatment developed through a collaborative effort of dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths and chemists. This combination of skin care professionals working together for the first time resulted in a unique and revolutionary skin care approach that not only treats the acne that you have and proactively prevents new acne from forming.

Exposed acne solution is the first full spectrum acne treatment system that treats and prevents acne in ways that were previously thought impossible. Exposed does not fight with your skin like other solutions by using overly harsh medicines but instead uses a proprietary combination approach that returns your skin to the natural and healthy balance that it was meant to have.

• Helps clear existing acne
  • Prevents new acne from forming
  • Evens skin tone
  • Reduces existing acne scars

Most products that you will encounter only offer limited methods of treating acne. While treating acne in only one way is better than nothing, the results are limited and often frustrating for the acne sufferers. Exposed recognizes that this limited approach is unacceptable and has designed a system that works to clear acne in ALL ways. A special synergistic system was designed using both Scientific & Natural Additives that work in concert with each other to unclog blocked pores, kill acne causing bacteria (p. acne's) and help your skin normalize the levels of excess sebum production as well as to aid in the healing of skin lesions, reduce redness and irritation.

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

#3 whitestone

whitestone

• New Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Gaming,Traviling

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

Well every person has their own mind and time is the fist preorety.. If you have spare time and then you should apply something natural on your face for any problem.. But technology has now been approved and advance so you can apply laser treatment.. As you wish best of luck..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users