Photo

I Don't Know What To Do For My Acne? (Doxycycline, Ziana)

ziana doxycycline oracea blackheads whiteheads cheek forehead nose benzoyl peroxide clogged pores

2 replies to this topic

#1 ccmw3120

ccmw3120

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:45 AM

///

Edited by ccmw3120, 27 October 2014 - 06:45 AM.

#2 Mm88girl

Mm88girl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Art, psychology, Italian, DIY projects

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:42 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I am 24 and I have had acne since I was 14. I have been crying since Monday because my dermatologist wants me to keep trying a medicine that is not working. The best thing for me was differin...I'm trying to get put back on that now. Also, I have embraced makeup. Even if I cant cover everything it makes it look a lot better. Keep in contact with your dermatologist. Give medications a shot but ask for a change if they don't work in 4 months or so. Don't let this ruin your life. Believe me I know it is so hard! But don't let acne take away your life from you. There are a lot of us out there with this problem.

#3 mille211

mille211

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

Hello !  I have spent the last 6 months off differin.  I first tried the all natural honey, oils cleansing method.  My skin went crazy.  Then I went to the dermatologist and I have been using Ziana for 6 weeks.  I can't take the dryness any more.  Did you break out when you switched back to differin or did it immediately start clearing?  I still had breakouts (minor compared to now) on differin.  This time around I am adding spiro oral med to the mix.  I hope that helps.  I just can't handle another initial breakout.  How is differin going for you?  You're on .3 right?  I love .3!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users