Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Don't Know What To Do For My Acne? (Doxycycline, Ziana)

3 posts in this topic

I know exactly how you feel. I am 24 and I have had acne since I was 14. I have been crying since Monday because my dermatologist wants me to keep trying a medicine that is not working. The best thing for me was differin...I'm trying to get put back on that now. Also, I have embraced makeup. Even if I cant cover everything it makes it look a lot better. Keep in contact with your dermatologist. Give medications a shot but ask for a change if they don't work in 4 months or so. Don't let this ruin your life. Believe me I know it is so hard! But don't let acne take away your life from you. There are a lot of us out there with this problem.

Hello ! I have spent the last 6 months off differin. I first tried the all natural honey, oils cleansing method. My skin went crazy. Then I went to the dermatologist and I have been using Ziana for 6 weeks. I can't take the dryness any more. Did you break out when you switched back to differin or did it immediately start clearing? I still had breakouts (minor compared to now) on differin. This time around I am adding spiro oral med to the mix. I hope that helps. I just can't handle another initial breakout. How is differin going for you? You're on .3 right? I love .3!