Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Review Bb Creams!

27 posts in this topic

I'd also heard great things about the garnier bb cream so was excited to try it out. I'd been wanting to get away from wearing heavier foundations. I bought the garnier bb cream for oily/combo skin (in the long / tall tube) the other week and unfortunately their 'light' shade is still far too dark / orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a pale foundation to use it. I think on it's own, if the colour was better for my skin, it would be quite nice and cover well.

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

I'd also heard great things about the garnier bb cream so was excited to try it out. I'd been wanting to get away from wearing heavier foundations. I bought the garnier bb cream for oily/combo skin (in the long / tall tube) the other week and unfortunately their 'light' shade is still far too dark / orange for my skin. I have to mix it with a pale foundation to use it. I think on it's own, if the colour was better for my skin, it would be quite nice and cover well.

Morning

-Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, Desert Essence 100% Jojoba Oil, Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer

Night

-Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, AcneFree Spot Treatment (3% BP), Desert Essence 100% Jojoba Oil, Vaseline

My clear complexion log: