Photo

Cure For Deadskin, Blackheads, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Amazing And No Creams Or Topicals Needed!

blackheads dry skin

No replies to this topic

#1 Kyle_

Kyle_

Regimen user since 2011

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

Hello all,

I'm going to start off by saying I am in no way related to the company that creates this product, I ordered it from them because I have used their chemical peels in the past with good success.

They sell a flannel, literally!  That's it, it's £11, I'm sure they ship to america.

You're probably best off rreading about it on their website, it has worked wonders for me!  Removing blackheads and deadskin that nothing on the regimen ever did for me, even though it's a washcloth it does not irritate my skin, it just works, I'm amazed.

I recommend cleansing with acne.org cleanser, apply it to the skin quickly and gently, then wipe over with the cloth.

My skin literally feels like it was when I was 10, I'm posting it here to hopefully show other acne.org members how good it is and get the word around :)

I don't think links are aloud on posts, but here it is, if it gets removed, just google 'dermaflannel bravura london'

http://www.bravuralo...aflannel-1.html

good look to anyone that tries this :) 

New Regimen!

Morning: 2 pumps Dan's cleanser in the shower, and "Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Hydrating Care" to moisturize, works to get me through the day without dry skin, but doesn't show, it's like there's nothing on my face, it's matt and doesn't shine.

///

Night: 2/3 pumps Dan's cleaner in the shower, using the cleanser to shave with a 2 blade generic razor, end segment finger's worth of Dan's BP, 2 pumps Dan's moisturizer with 6 drops generic, organic jojoba oil.

Sometimes just Dan's AHA+, or the usual application of Dan's BP with AHA+ on top if I'm feeling hardcore.

///

1 generic multivitamin, 30mg Zinc if the multivitamin doesn't contain it, 1/2 odorless garlic capsules, 2/3 EyeQ capsules (omega 3, 6, evening primrose oil,)

Have been on lots of different prescriptions, most successful was oxytetracycline.

New regimen!

Dove summer glow morning

AHA+ (acne.org) night!

Awaiting 20% salicylic acid gel in post for chin and nose.

Acne isn't returning after almost 2 years on the regimen

Looking for treatments for oily skin however, I have that really bad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users