hyperpigmentation acne

1 reply to this topic

#1 ellenmars

ellenmars

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:10 PM

I've been on and off with BP. I have had really bad acne for 3 years, and I'm only 15. I've been to the derma 3 years ago but stopped after a year because I realized that I've just been putting chemicals on my face (had around 5-8 products) and had to go through injections and poking and that really traumatized me. Anyway, I don't have a lot of acne now but I am left with MAJOR scarring and dots on my cheeks and under my mouth. I started the regimen last night - just to prevent future pimples, which will soon worsen my scarring.

In the 3rd step of the regimen, should I still use the benzoyl peroxide even if i only have 2-3 bumps on my face and the rest is just scars? is it okay to put it on my face to PREVENT pimples? 

Also, those of you who has tried the regimen, how long did it take for you to have clear skin?

How could you lighten acne scars/hyperpigmentation? Mine's gotten 3-4 shades darker than my natural skin tone wacko.png I would like to start doing something about it now, because my self esteem is pretty low because of it. 

Thank you!

#2 solveanceforever

solveanceforever

Cure Acne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Cure Acne

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

the forum already has tons of answers for how long. the scar question is cleared up on my thread

just use the acne.org line -- follow it exactly, then tell me how it was in detail -- why are you making it any more difficult?

Edited by solveanceforever, 06 June 2013 - 02:53 PM.

1 Start reading --> Help Me! What I Do!?!? /// 2 what to use? right here --> the acne.org line -- why are you making it any more difficult? -- that's all you need. you don't need anything more than that. follow it exactly, then tell me how it was in detail (with photo proofs)

3 is it Christmas yet? -->> Cure Acne Guide <<-- (you may pm me one highest quality evidence for my reviewing)

look, you may not care, but i do -- misinformation or awfully poor data is extremely dangerousmuch comes from marketers, gurus, other media, and simply unreliable, careless people, fake or real, intentionally or not. they are NOT there to help you -- and they don't care about you -- understand that. if they did, they would make sure the data was reliable -- absolutely reliable -- among other things. so you better have diligence. You should care about where you get your data from, because 99% of it is crap, and if you still don't care, then i don't care, and you can go ahead and eat unreliable fast food junk data and bloat yourself up to become a low-quality person for the rest of your life. good people don't want that for you, only the bad do. at times, you'll piss a lot of people off when you tell them what's reality. there's a lot of sigs, and if you want to keep with quality, this is the only place i personally trust until someone shows me solid, reliable evidence. 

i have a one 1-line reply per directly acne-specific thread policy. all distractions/notifications turned off. if you have reliable evidence i should see, you may pm

* evil people have profiteered off of the expense of others long enough,

* so remember im only sharing this guide for those Few people

* that will actually care and appreciate it. im doing you a Huge favour~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users