Photo

Help, Red Marks-Acne Scars

on the regimen acne scar red marks help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 missygee

missygee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

helllo folks! i want to update you guys with my skin, it has been so smooth for the past 3 weeks now smile.png i am still on the regimen it has been almost 2 and half months my skin has somewhat clear up but i've gotten red marks, not sure if it's a pimple because when i touch my face where the pimple was, i still feel a bump as if the  pimple grew into my skin and not out,  it's mainly on my cheeks oompf.gif ... i hope there are solutions for this,i will be attaching pictures for you to see, . Please help I want my face to be completely clear. I would love to hear  your comments <3

I sometime use jojoba oil with my regimen. Also after my skin stop being flaky and dry , 2 weeks ago I reduced my BP dosage to half a pump since i dont have too much acne left, is that why it's not really working? however i don't think that's a problem and i kinda stop moisturizing...

picture038.jpg

picture037.jpg

[url=http://s10.photobuck...re036.jpg.html]picture036.jpg

Edited by missygee, 06 June 2013 - 12:21 AM.

#2 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:54 PM

Hey there, looks like just hyper pigmentation that is left over after an acne blemish heals. Have you tried AHA in the Regimen? I'm using it now and it works well for dark/red spots. 

Daily Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP 
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil 

My Regimen Log: http://www.acne.org/...gs-regimen-log/

#3 Gillianbb

Gillianbb

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade scar.

#4 missygee

missygee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:57 PM

Hey there, looks like just hyper pigmentation that is left over after an acne blemish heals. Have you tried AHA in the Regimen? I'm using it now and it works well for dark/red spots. 

No i haven't, i will purchase it soon though, how effective is it?

I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade scar.

is AHA doing it's job at all?

#5 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

>I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade scar.

I think it works pretty well to speed up the fading process, a lot of people on these forums swear by it and have had quite a bit of success with it to the heal hyper pigmentation. I'd say it's definitely worth a try!

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#6 Gillianbb

Gillianbb

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:01 AM

I m using aha around three weeks.it fades a bit n kinda slow .

#7 missygee

missygee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 12:13 AM

>I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fade

scar.

I think it works pretty well to speed up the fading process, a lot of people on these forums swear by it and have had quite a bit of success with it to the heal hyper pigmentation. I'd say it's definitely worth a try!

are there any other options?.... 2 weeks ago after my skin stop being flaky and dry I reduced my BP dosage to half a pump since i dont have too much acne left, is that why it's not really working? however i dont think that's a problem.

>I am using regime three months as well.my situation is exactly same as you .i am using aha to fad

e scar.

are there any other options?.... 2 weeks ago after my skin stop being flaky and dry I reduced my BP dosage to half a pump since i dont have too much acne left, is that why it's not really working? however i dont think that's a problem.

Also i kinda stop moisturizing ..

#8 nycqueen

nycqueen

Acne Soldier

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

No product is a miracle product unless you are considering laser treatments. Topical treatments take time and patience. Some hyper pigmentation will take months to heal, especially for older marks, while others take just a short bit of time.. be patient... you can't rush perfection darling... :)

DKR Log http://www.acne.org/...r/page__st__120
DKR Photo Gallery http://www.acne.org/...66762-nycqueen/

Skin Care Regimen

Mornings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer one drop Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Liquid SPF 70
Evenings: Cleanse with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, One pump application of BP, One pump of Dan's moisturizer and two drops of Dan's AHA+
During Breakouts: Apply 2 pumps of BP and Moisturizer with AHA+ until breakout subsides
Daily: Take multivitamin (WholeFoods 365 brand), probiotics
Makeup: Bare Minerals, wash brushes once to three times a week depending on usage.
Makeup Removal: Swipe jojoba oil to remove eye and facial makeup, wash with Hydrating Cleanser for 4 seconds, rinse, then cleanse for 6 seconds, BP, moisturize

#9 NewtoAcne

NewtoAcne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

I get a lot of hyperpigmentation like that but in a few months it goes away and its hardly noticeable.

#10 missygee

missygee

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:47 PM

No product is a miracle product unless you are considering laser treatments. Topical treatments take time and patience. Some hyper pigmentation will take months to heal, especially for older marks, while others take just a short bit of time.. be patient... you can't rush perfection darling... smile.png

So what i got is hyper pigmentation? and not acne scars? or is it the same thing?

#11 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

No product is a miracle product unless you are considering laser treatments. Topical treatments take time and patience. Some hyper pigmentation will take months to heal, especially for older marks, while others take just a short bit of time.. be patient... you can't rush perfection darling... smile.png

So what i got is hyper pigmentation? and not acne scars? or is it the same thing?

Hyper pigmentation marks (the ones you have) are the red & dark marks left over just after an acne blemish heals. It's not permanent, but it takes several months to heal, sometimes even a full year...it's just not something you can fix quickly, unfortunately. Acne scars are actual indentations left in your skin if an acne lesion was particularly deep...they're usually shallow, like ice-pick scars. 

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#12 solveanceforever

solveanceforever

Cure Acne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

scars fully covered on my thread

1 Start reading --> Help Me! What I Do!?!? /// 2 what to use? right here --> the acne.org line -- why are you making it any more difficult? -- that's all you need. you don't need anything more than that. follow it exactly, then tell me how it was in detail (with photo proofs)

3 is it Christmas yet? -->> Cure Acne Guide <<-- (you may pm me one highest quality evidence for my reviewing)

look, you may not care, but i do -- misinformation or awfully poor data is extremely dangerousmuch comes from marketers, gurus, other media, and simply unreliable, careless people, fake or real, intentionally or not. they are NOT there to help you -- and they don't care about you -- understand that. if they did, they would make sure the data was reliable -- absolutely reliable -- among other things. so you better have diligence. You should care about where you get your data from, because 99% of it is crap, and if you still don't care, then i don't care, and you can go ahead and eat unreliable fast food junk data and bloat yourself up to become a low-quality person for the rest of your life. good people don't want that for you, only the bad do. at times, you'll piss a lot of people off when you tell them what's reality. there's a lot of sigs, and if you want to keep with quality, this is the only place i personally trust until someone shows me solid, reliable evidence. 

i have a one 1-line reply per directly acne-specific thread policy. all distractions/notifications turned off. if you have reliable evidence i should see, you may pm

* evil people have profiteered off of the expense of others long enough,

* so remember im only sharing this guide for those Few people

* that will actually care and appreciate it. im doing you a Huge favour~