Photo

Adapalene Log (Why, Oh Why My Are My Genetics Such A Bitch?)

adapalene tactuo epiduo fuck you acne

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#21 elliew8

elliew8

Adventure is out there!

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

ah i know how you feel about picking....even though it's bad it's like my hands just don't trust my body to get rid of the crap under my skin quick enough or at a convenient time (ie not on the day of birthdays, anniversaries, holidays etc! :@ ) it's so frustrating when I do it to stuff that wasn't event remotely inflamed until I messed with it...we know it's bad and completely frutile but that doesn't make it any less tempting to take matters into our own hands *excuse the pun! Like a lot of things, easier said than done, just got to figure out a way to think about my skin less and less, plus magnified mirrors are the blimin bane of my life :|

#22 kernel.panic

kernel.panic

I feel like a prized asshole, no one even mentions my casserole

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

WEEK 12? 13? 11??? Fuck it. Who cares, my forehead is clear. Well. Mostly clear. The bumps that riddled it are now gone. For now, I've stopped the Tactuo, because for one, it's fucking expensive, and two, my forehead had to be purged of preexisting bumps, so I wasn't using it to control my acne, I was using it to get rid of all the bumps that just wouldn't move.

Anyways, so yes. Clear! I did have a couple of big ass blackheads that I popped and they just went away. I do have a couple of flesh-coloured bumps that just appeared again, although, I'm not going to start obsessing about every uneven little patch of skin on my forehead. I do have red marks. Somedays they look ok, and some days – like today – they look like shit. But that's expected, they'll go away eventually. The nicest part is just being able to touch my forehead and have it be smooth.