cleanser

2 replies to this topic

#1 iwonoveracne

iwonoveracne

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

Hi, I am currently on the Regimen. I am using Dan's BP and AHA on a daily basis, and I think they are working really well. Im looking for substitutes for the cleanser though. Im currently in Italy and considering the Neutromed Bar (although it claims it is soap free in the label) . Below are the ingredients. Are these okay/non pore clogging for Oily/Acne prone skin?

Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Ceteary Alcohol, Talc, Stearic Acid, Triticum Vulgare Starch, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Paraffinum Liquidum, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol

Edited by iwonoveracne, 05 June 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#2 ambercarrart

ambercarrart

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:art, traveling, collecting old crap.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

I had trouble with the neutrogena bar, it actually gave me little pimples along my temples and jawline. If you can get it, I swear by Cerave foaming facial cleanser.

Skin type: Oily, sensitive, acne-prone

Skin color: fair

Acne type: adult, hormonal, cystic

Morning Routine:

Cerave foaming facial cleanser for normal to oily skin

acne.org 2.5% BP treatment

Cerave moisturizing lotion (big bottle with pump)

Evening Routine:

Cerave foaming facial cleanser for normal to oily skin

acne.org 2.5% BP treatment

Cerave moisturizing lotion (big bottle with pump)

Supplements: 

Fish oil 3X

Diet:

green juices/smoothies for breakfast everyday

Dairy free and sugar free

I don't have to wear make-up anymore.

#3 JohnH

JohnH

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Skincare, health, nutrition, fitness, overall wellness, cars, and tennis.

Achievements

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

Sounds pretty bad to me. I'd suggest Alpha Hydrox Foaming Face Wash - the best gentle cleanser I've found, and I've tried them all.

Keep in mind that the above statement(s), opinion(s), and/or recommendation(s) are based on my own personal experience and observations. Different people's bodies react differently to different things. It may not be the same for you. It may not work for you. Generally speaking, "your mileage may vary." In the interest of full disclosure, I am neither a medical doctor nor a nutritionist; I'm just a guy who's passionate about health, nutrition, and clear skin! Consult a practicing physician, dietician, or dermatologist before incorporating new supplements into your diet.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users