epiduo acne fair skin

1 reply to this topic

#1 fadedjay

fadedjay

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:23 AM

Well well well i should have done this a long time ago reallly!!!

Brief history, i was prescribed epiduo last August and used it till around dec where i started experimenting with other products and my skin just got out of wack. Started using it again in March 13, and have been using it since but i have had breaks in between due to sun burn and just shitty skin lol so now this is round 3.

This time i will get it correct. Epiduo helps but it also never stops being dry or flaky even with moisturiser. I need to work out the right frequency to use it and i'm going to use this log as a place to keep notes.

Well skins shitty today and i am going to put epiduo on soon and here's the plan.

PM - Shower, wait an 30/hour to put epiduo on and wait another hour to add moisturiser - this is long but it seems to work better than putting it on quicker - looking back at pictures i took.

AM - Clean face and moisturise.

Right folks that's it will update tomorrow after day one.

Current skin - Mild to moderate - 4/5 tiny whiteheads some red  marks

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

Hey You!  Welcome back!  Hoping the journey this time around is better.

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users