207 replies to this topic

#201 Lokie

Lokie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:54 PM

LOW DOSE WORKS!

Please consider this an option if NOTHING else works for you.  I take 5mg/3xweek and I am totally clear.  It took three weeks and I might get a pimple here or there but nothing like the constant struggle.  Do it!  If you can't find a derm to prescribe buy it online and get regular check ups.  I'm convinced the beauty industry does not want us to get better, so it prescribes creams, makeup, proactive, etc., none of which work for most people.  Take control and do it.  It works!

It is NOT illegal to buy Accutane online without a prescription, it's only illegal to buy narcotics.

Check it out here:  http://forcarehealth...accutane/order/

Real accutane.  Get clear for 3 dollars a week.  That's one small Starbucks coffee.  I am not a pharm seller but a real user!

Good luck!

#202 shoosh

shoosh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:47 AM

Hi there,

Similar to you, I've pretty darn oily skin as well. Tried everything to reduce my oil production but to no avail.

I am thinking of taking long-term low dose Isotretinoin(AKA Accutane) as well, but it's too expensive to get this here in my country.

I'm travelling to Korea in a few months time, so hopefully i could get a cheap supply there. Could you tell me the adress of the clinic that you went to see to get your prescription and how much was it?

Thank You

#203 d00little

d00little

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:15 PM

What do people think is the minimum weekly dosage of accutane to control oil production? I've taken higher dosage courses previously (40mg+/daily), but the acne and oil always comes back.

I'm hoping to take an ultra low dose of accutane to control the sebum and then rely on creams/skin care/lifestyle/diet to control the acne. I'm hoping that 5mg/week will be enough. Do you think I could get away with an even lower dosage.

#204 meemz

meemz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:07 AM

I'm kind of late on this but wow im so glad I found your post. Due to the fact you got your low dose in Korea. I'm in that same position. Prior to arriving to Korea, I was having moderate  breakouts out of no where, however i've been here in Korea for almost 2 months and have been getting the worst breakouts ever. I've been getting painful and nasty zits all over! Everyday I wake up with bad skin. My skin is normally very oily just like yours. It's like your the boy version of me  :shock:  because everything you mentioned in your post is exactly how my skin is, and your whole dieting thing, I couldn't agree with you more. ANYWAYS, while i'm in Korea I figured I should to go to the dermatologist and get this acne under control! Especially when your in Korea and everyone is all about looks. Takes a toll on you! Well I assumed the doctor would recommend me getting laser treatment but instead he suggested I take oral medications. I was scared cause the  first thing that came to mind was Accutane. I was right... He put me on a 10mg Isotretinoin. Hearing all the horror stories freaked me out. Though I just trusted his words, and also doing a lot of research on this site made me feel a little better. Also, seeing that your experience was rather good makes me less apprehensive. Hopefully my oily face stays at bay and my pimples get cured quickly!!! Sorry for the long paragraph! Just had to thank you for this post!

#205 meemz

meemz

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:26 AM

Day 1-4 no new breakouts

Day 5/6-very mild chapped lips, few tiny pimples, and very dry, peeling skin. not pretty at all. My makeup application looks horrible! I hope my oily face subsides soon though. 

#206 KarlieKross

KarlieKross

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:18 AM

LOW DOSE WORKS!

Please consider this an option if NOTHING else works for you.  I take 5mg/3xweek and I am totally clear.  It took three weeks and I might get a pimple here or there but nothing like the constant struggle.  Do it!  If you can't find a derm to prescribe buy it online and get regular check ups.  I'm convinced the beauty industry does not want us to get better, so it prescribes creams, makeup, proactive, etc., none of which work for most people.  Take control and do it.  It works!

It is NOT illegal to buy Accutane online without a prescription, it's only illegal to buy narcotics.

Check it out here:  http://forcarehealth...accutane/order/

Real accutane.  Get clear for 3 dollars a week.  That's one small Starbucks coffee.  I am not a pharm seller but a real user!

Good luck!

Hi! I'm very much interested in doing this ultra low dose of accutane, but unfortunately accutane, or any generic form of isotretinoin, is not available over the counter here in my country (I live in the Philippines). And sadly, the link you've posted seemed to be unavailable or something (it says webpage not available). I've been to several dermatologists and they have all said that I don't need accutane, and while I did told them about this ultra low dose thing, they did not buy it, therefore no prescription for me lol. (Though they did prescribe me some kind of gel which I know would not work on my acne-prone oily oily OILY skin) I was hoping you (or anyone else on this blog) can help me find an inexpensive online seller of accutane. Anyone who could be of help, I'd be tremendously appreciative of. Thank you and good luck to every ultra low dose accutane users! :)

#207 Pumpercrib

Pumpercrib

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Playing drums, hill walking, football.

Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:19 AM

Hey guys! Just thought I would post a wee update about my low dose accutane regime. I have now been on a low dose for about 1 year, 8 months. Started on 70mg/week dropping to 40mg/week then 30mg/week and am now on about 20mg/week. Basically it has worked brilliantly and kept my acne at bay for pretty much the whole time. No side effects to note except from chapped lips now and again. However due to some personal issues causing me stress I have recently broke out for the first time in about a year and a half. This is annoying but am positive has been caused by stress and hopefully will settle down soon.
Low dose accutane has worked wonders for me not only physically but mentally. Before even when my acne wasn't bad I would be stressing thinking i could break out at any time, but on accutane it puts my mind at rest knowing that even if I do break out, accutane should resolve the issue within days. Will continue the regime and continue to drop dosage until I feel comfortable stopping all together. Any questions about my regime just ask!

#208 KarlieKross

KarlieKross

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:55 AM

Hi Pumpercrib! May I ask some questions?

Was the 70 mg too high or too much at first? Do you think I really need to start at 70 mg per week and just drop the dosage after??? Or is the 20 mg per week already effective enough?

Also, does it really prevent oiliness? Can you now compare your face to someone with 'normal' skin (not oily but not overly dry either)? Thank you and congratulations on your successful low dosage accutane journey! :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users