Subcision Done & Sharing The Rest Of The Journey.

59 posts in this topic

Went for subcision in Singapore exactly a month ago. At Dr. LL Cheong's clinic. I can say that after treatment the depth of my scars has reduced about 40+%. I have another consultation with my Dr next weekend where she will tell me if I need one more subcision (though she said its unlikely) OR co2 laser.

From having deep acne scars pre-subcision to shallower texture irregularities post-subcision, I now feel more optimistic that fractional co2 will patch up my skin and make it look pretty smooth (-:

1 person likes this

Went for subcision in Singapore exactly a month ago. At Dr. LL Cheong's clinic. I can say that after treatment the depth of my scars has reduced about 40+%. I have another consultation with my Dr next weekend where she will tell me if I need one more subcision (though she said its unlikely) OR co2 laser.

From having deep acne scars pre-subcision to shallower texture irregularities post-subcision, I now feel more optimistic that fractional co2 will patch up my skin and make it look pretty smooth (-:

Edited by Robertitoo

If you have pitted scarring look into Subcision-Suction as well as microneeding. Check out my success

Great results 19lee!

In your op you said you've had rolling scars. But when i look at the photo you've posted at the bottom, i see mainly boxscars?

Edited by Noa27

hello there......i have been trying to find a derm in boise , idaho that does subcision. but as far as searching online i couldn't find any. Can anyone help me by recommending a derm in boise, idaho that does subcision for acne scars? i would be grateful. 

hello guys, its been 3 years since i had the acne, and i run out of selevax, been using it for three years, i just bought 5 jars and it lasted for 3 years. it did a great job. and, i will be a medical senior clerk this coming may so im so excited! back to my scars, well if you look closely there are still there but not that obvious like before. the depth did improve so much. i cant give advice like sleep more, have some beauty rest and all of that because i never had those since i studied medicine. i think studying medicine gave me all these, because of the stress. i had acne 4 months after i started the semester. imagine that!

so my advice would be, wash your face with a mild soap, i used cetaphil, and also use moisurizers to keep my skin hydrated. i used selevax intensive scar cream in my case, and i think it help a looooot! and pls pls pls by all means prevent your face from getting more acne. but you cant prevent that all the time, plus i hate going back to accutane. so im using this retinoin toner, and it helped a lot in preventing acne.

so if you have questiions feel free to ask.

Edited by stefanohero
sorry i replied in the wrong thread

Nice thread. I just sent pictures of my scarring to Dr. Yang and he will give me his opinion for free. If he thinks subcision is for me, Im going to take the drive from Philly to New York to meet him.

“Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.”

I am not a doctor. Any advice I give is my opinion based on my experience unless stated otherwise.