Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indented Acne Scars :(

27 posts in this topic

I'm a huge fan of dermarolling. It helped my icepick scars and rolling scars. I scar easily so I get new ones all the time luckily it's only in one area but it's still very frustrating. I've been keeping a blog about my experience for 2 years with pictures so I'll try to post them on here once I figure out how to post pictures.

If you roll, don't expect immediate results. It takes time and lots of patience but totally worth it.

1 person likes this

Quirky Fox, Panos is correct!!!

Sunshine is soooooo vital for our skin health & general health. Of course, burning your skin is not good, but daily sunlight (until you get a little pink) is very helpful. In fact, vitamin D from sunshine PREVENTS cancer, MS, arthiritis and many other illnesses. Indeed, vitamin D from sunlight is essential for our skin health & improves our moods too...

So all that "slip, slop, slap" advertising is pure bs! Sunscreen's CAUSE cancer!!!!

Essentially, don't wear sunscreen & get a little sunshine daily...just don't burn or sunbake...(otherwise wear a hat, suitable sun protection clothing or stay in the shade if you're outdoors for a long time). You can also eat certain foods that increase your skin's natural sun protection factor (I've forgotten what they are but I'll research and let you know).

Cheers smile.png

• Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.
  • Our food should be our medicine.
  • Walking is man's best medicine.
  • As to diseases make a habit of two things - to help, or at least, to do no harm.
  • Prayer indeed is good, but while calling on [God], a man should himself lend a hand.

All quotes by ~ Hippocrates, "Father of Modern Medicine"