Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Singulex Laboratory Test Results

33 posts in this topic

does it matter what time u sleep

YES!!!

I sprout my buckwheat. Soak for about 30 minutes and drain. And rinse and drain. Then let sit at room temp. They start sprouting in about 8 hours. Rinse again before cooking to get rid of the starch. Or I think you can have them raw.

YES!!!

I sprout my buckwheat. Soak for about 30 minutes and drain. And rinse and drain. Then let sit at room temp. They start sprouting in about 8 hours. Rinse again before cooking to get rid of the starch. Or I think you can have them raw.

YES!!!

YES!!!

Do you consume olive oil? If so which brand?

Also, how much % of your diet consists of grains?

okay.

so grains are seeds of caryopsis family.but in agronomy and commercially ones from other families like lentils,chickpeas,

buckwheat listed under pseudocereal grain for they are similar is many aspects.

there are blogs where buckwheat is classified as grains.

its bad,they should particularly mention since its a marginal and commercial term.