Photo

Daily 30 Minute Massages On Face Eradicates Scars?

149 replies to this topic

#141 Shelbyville

Shelbyville

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:15 AM

Hi everyone

Blahblah82, you said the dermis doesn't regenerate. Can you please provide me a link with scientific evidences?

Thank you

Can you please read me thread and help me? I would be very happy smile.png

[hypertrophic] Small Ice Pick Scars (Pics) - Scar / red mark treatments - Forums

And I've also tried massaging olive oil into my scars at night for a week or so. Honestly I don't recommend olive oil because it is greasy and clog your pores but otherwise It's somewhat effective. I haven't seen major change but it softs the scar tissue and slightly helps with the discoloration.

NOTE: I think vaseline is somehow more effective. It's still greasy (not as greasy as olive oil) but on the other hand it makes scar tissue a lot more softer and reduces the discoloration.

Edited by Shelbyville, 02 March 2014 - 06:16 AM.

#142 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Regenerating from the Core

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:51 AM

EVerything will regenerate.The thing is who can keep a really clean lifestyle in this world?

Who can eat organic fruits and veggies for the rest of his life considering what we eat in our society?Not that easy?
Who has the money for it?Not everybody

Who will put shower filter?ANother problem

Who will drink only pure clean water?Another one

Who will massage a scar for 30 minutes a day?

Its that simple: Get the bad stuuf out and put the good in.Aka diet and lifestyle.

And put some shea butter or cocoa butter on the scars before you sleep  if it doesnt break you out the last.

Change the pillow case everyday/other day or put different towels on top of the pillows.

Fruits have the power to heal scars.Especially avocados(but not too much of them) ,pineapple and oranges.

THe diet should be unlimited carbs from fruits and greens.Eat till you are satisfied and your skin will clear but can go through

a detox.

Once the bad stuff is out the skin will start to regenerate.Grains clog my lymph system and give me dry skin.Oils especially cooked give me oily skin.

Dairy is mucous forming and clogs.Just avoid the bad stuff.

#143 Shelbyville

Shelbyville

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:32 AM

Hi panos,

First of all I have read some of your posts and I loved them.

Did you read my thread? 

Well, no one does.

This is not as simple as that but you're right. Everything changes, almost everything heals. Acne scars are so "small" in the body context. I'm sure there are worse scars than this!

Our body is sometimes so simple and awesome and sometimes it is so sh*tty. I'm healthy but I can't solve my only illness - scars. Couldn't the body just focus in that only task?

#144 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Regenerating from the Core

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:58 AM

Hi panos,

First of all I have read some of your posts and I loved them.

Did you read my thread? 

Well, no one does.

This is not as simple as that but you're right. Everything changes, almost everything heals. Acne scars are so "small" in the body context. I'm sure there are worse scars than this!

Our body is sometimes so simple and awesome and sometimes it is so sh*tty. I'm healthy but I can't solve my only illness - scars. Couldn't the body just focus in that only task?

I know man.I am there.

Since going vegan my wound healing has gone extremely slow on the body.I do believe a wound is also a method of the body to expel fluid(from the acids of the

previous diet) so i am waiting for the full detox.Its like internal fluid is being carried from deeper tissue up to the surface.Meat and junk diet was killing me.

My face now is more vibrant and healthy.

The more you think something about your scars,it seems like the more you block your healing methods.

The cells carry the intelligence to heal themselves .You cut your skin and it heals without command it to do so.

So i suggest we and our enviroment that is being made by us are blocking our cells from doing their own job.

The more you desire something,the more you lose it.And even if you acquire it then you completely forget about it.

Thats a fail.I had scars that some of them have dramatically reduced and are being reduced day by day,but when they are not even there,

i forget about them.I forget how many times they have made me miserable.I had large pores completely disappeared and forget about them.

Because they arent there.Only the abstinence of healthy skin makes you conscious.When its there you forget and act like it was never a scar there before.

So we just have to deny the ''YOU''. When we reject ourselves and focus our energy 

on others and other things in life,then everything falls in place.

Remember the eyes are deceivers.Dont waste your energy on mirrors too much.Enjoy life 

and just do your part aka diet,llifestyle and the methods that you like and are effective.

And even then,just enjoy those methods .

Please redirect me to this thread so i can chime in.

Btw i am into abstaining from masturbation for 79 days ,not a wise choice due to the androgen 

production which may cause acne..But then again if i want a natural life ,i have to be natural.

Great for the skin.Dark circles under eyes are not even there.Disappeared.

Edited by panos, 03 March 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#145 Shelbyville

Shelbyville

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

I guess you're right Panos. It's our expectations that make things "slower". This is all psychological but it's not easy to ignore "us"...

Acne Scars Questions - Scar / red mark treatments - Forums - some questions about acne scars (I'm young and a bit scared)

[hypertrophic] Small Ice Pick Scars (Pics) - Scar / red mark treatments - Forums - me and my acne scars

I would be grateful Panos, you're awesome!

Oh, quitting of masturbation... Ugh, I read a thread. You might lower and stabilize your hormones but I don't believe it's worth the effort. You will always end up eliminating the sperm either way.

EDIT: I drank a lot of milk and dairy. I cut it down and I got incredible results!

Edited by Shelbyville, 03 March 2014 - 02:00 PM.

#146 blahblah82

blahblah82

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:36 AM

I'm checking out of this thread.... going back to science now...

#147 Shelbyville

Shelbyville

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

Blahblah82, I don't get your previous post.

Masturbation actually imbalances your hormones and the same applies to milk, diary, chicken, etc. Diary possesses hormones which were given to cows to produce milk, get fat, I don't know. Like panos said, what is 100% these days?   

#148 zavvi

zavvi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

i think this will work only on hypertrophic scars which i have i will post my progress on how i do maybe rolling as well everything else probz not anyone else got results to report

#149 graysmoke12

graysmoke12

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:12 AM

Wussup everyone

I've experimented with oil massages a couple months ago and here's my experience:

I had moderately severe acne a couple years ago that was fixed by a 8 month treatment of accutane. It left me with rolling and boxcar scars on my cheeks, not too terrible but they definitely bother me especially in sunlight. My face is also a bit red. I consider myself a very good looking guy and I can honestly get any girl when I'm fully confident (sorry for sounding like a douche but I'm just describing my situation haha) so I'm desperately looking for a solution to fix my scars.

I bought organic olive oil from Trader Joes after reading about the benefits of oil massages. The first night, I took a shower and I massaged for 15 minutes with the olive oil. It left me a bit red but it definitely felt somewhat beneficial. I wiped off as much as i could with tissue paper and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up broken out. But I wasn't well-informed about the clogging properties of olive oil, so I assumed it was an inital breakout and continued the massages for another 10 days. My skin was rough, extremely clogged, and broken out by the end of the 10 days. But the scars on my cheeks seemed to have improved a bit.

I was upset that this miracle method hadn't worked, so i asked my esthetician for a facial and a way to clear up my face. I've been on her plan using osmosis treatment and my skin is clearing up greatly, so I want to try the oil massages again. But THIS TIME, I'm confronting the process with more knowledge and experience.

Here's a website which shows the comedogenic ratings (acne causing) of different oils: https://www.benefici...nic-rating.html

The scale goes from

0 = doesn't clog pores

to

5 = HIGHLY clogs pores

A few oils that have ratings of 0 are:

1. Hemp Seed Oil

2. Sunflower Oil

3. Safflower Oil

POPULAR OILS such as olive oil, jojoba oil, and castor oil do not have ratings of 0, so its obvious why people are breaking out using the oils.

So, I'm planning on massaging again, but this time with either hemp seed or sunflower oil. I will do it 20 to 25 minutes every night, maybe 3 minutes in the morning if it helps moisturize and doesn't look greasy.

DON'T LET PEOPLE TELL YOU THAT ONLY LASER/SURGERY PROCEDURES WORK, THE SKIN INDUSTRY IS MAKING $$$$$ OFF LYING TO AND DECIEVING PATIENTS.

#150 PrettyInside

PrettyInside

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

Here's a website which shows the comedogenic ratings (acne causing) of different oils: https://www.benefici...nic-rating.html

The scale goes from

0 = doesn't clog pores

to

5 = HIGHLY clogs pores

I was bummed that Rosehip Seed oil isn't included in the list, so I did a Google search and found another list that rates it at a 1: http://illumineat.wo...medogenic-oils/. (NOTE: This second list doesn't agree entirely with the first one provided. Take Sunflower and Grapeseed oils, for example. *sigh*)

Those oils rated as zero--and about which both lists agree--might be promising. Still, I just bought an 8-oz. bottle of Rosehip Seed oil, so I'm going to give it a try again.

PI

Edited by PrettyInside, 15 March 2014 - 10:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users