Got Accutane! Yay

3 replies to this topic

#1 I love me

I love me

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

Got prescribed accutane yesterday! Been waiting for this for about 3 months and really hope it's gonna be worth it =) On 20mg for the first 2 months then back to dermatologist for blood tests (€200 a visit! Complete ripoff..)

Yeah it's expensive but hopefully will clear me , need a confidence boost instead of being self conscious at parties and school =(

Just making this to see if yall have any stories for me , good and bad , but most of all success stories! give me a bit of hope haha.. 

and how long it took for you to see some results =) 

Thanks guys! =D

#2 I love me

I love me

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

3rd day in and 4 new whiteheads on forehead... Thought i'd be given a bit longer than that! Oh well at least somethings happening.. I just popped them which i'm pretty sure you're not suppose to do on accutane.. I'm not dry what so ever yet so maybe it doesnt matter 

#3 gingerbaby

gingerbaby

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

I am one month in, and have been keeping a log if you'd like to check it outbiggrin.png It's a great success story so far! 

#4 I love me

I love me

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hey =) Yay good to here it's already made you less oily looking forward to that! Pity we get subscribed something that makes us burn right as the sun starts coming out -_- Suppose you're in Florida always sunny shifty.gif  Hope you don't get too burnt by the sun then =( Hope it goes well for us both! =D 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users