Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why Do I Have Black/white Heads?

3 posts in this topic

Hi!

I wonder why i have black/white heads? My skinn is very oily and dry at the same time and i have VERY MUTCH white heads and some black heads but mutch white heads.

If in the sauna and then pull the nail on the nose and forehead and chin so I will get

a white sticky finger. There are white blackheads.

I think i am dry inside the skinn. The oil seems to dry into a plug when it reach the surface on the skinn.

What do you think i should do to remove this problem?

I am also sensetive and red in the skinn.

I cannot upload a picture beacuse this forum does not allowes me to do it.

I wet my face with warm water and slather some Epsom salt all over. It has completely cleared my acne! I do this once in the morning and once at night. Also, drink lots of water. If that doesn't help....see your dermatologist! Good luck

Oh yeah, I let the Epsom salt dry on my face for about 15 minutes before washing it off with more warm water. Then I splash some cold water on it to close the pores.

I wet my face with warm water and slather some Epsom salt all over. It has completely cleared my acne! I do this once in the morning and once at night. Also, drink lots of water. If that doesn't help....see your dermatologist! Good luck

Oh yeah, I let the Epsom salt dry on my face for about 15 minutes before washing it off with more warm water. Then I splash some cold water on it to close the pores.

But why does my skinn get red just beacuse of white heads and black heads? That's my problem.