23 replies to this topic

#21 Oceanic

Oceanic

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Hiking, Biology, Mountains, Nature, Painting, Drawing

Posted 14 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

Oh, that's good then! BP makes me super flaky. I have to exfoliate to get rid of the flakes. So, I hope accutane isn't as drying. Though, I guess it depends mostly on the individual.:P

I hope you keep seeing improvement. It's awesome your nodular acne has cleared up, those are the worst!

#22 Jikstah

Jikstah

OG

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:NBA, Kendrick Lamar, science

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:27 AM

Week 5

Dosage: 20mg - daily

Acne: Mildly Moderate - So a nodule came up where your jaw meats your ear. -_-" Just as I was free! It isn't noticeable anyway, haha. A few smaller breakouts on my upper cheeks, which isn't a problemo.

Side effects: - Still the same old dry skin, lips, casual back pain in the morning - after sport. No new effects.

Experience Rating: Still amazed! A+ Should be seeing my derm in a few weeks to see how it's going for him.

#23 Jikstah

Jikstah

OG

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:NBA, Kendrick Lamar, science

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Week 6 and a 1/2 (late by 2 days)

Dosage: 20mg - daily

Acne: Mild - That nodule has disappeared, a true testament to the power of accutane. Nothing noteworthy, my skin is oh so smooth and now I can class my acne as mild. I still have a few teeny tiny bumps but yeah, good enough!

Side effects: - Still the same old dry skin, lips, casual back pain in the morning - after sport. No new effects.

Although I've noticed when I feel really hot/in a stuffy or warm area, my nose does bleed. It happened at a Korean BBQ restaurant where there was so much heat, air-conditioned car on a rainy day and in a stuffy classroom. It's more prevalent with Accutane that's for sure and it's winter here in Australia!

Experience Rating: My amazement has toned down lol. It's like, "Oh, it's been a week already?" There is not much to improve on now!

Edited by Jikstah, 28 June 2013 - 08:47 PM.

#24 drphilippa

drphilippa

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Hi Jikstah

Just wondering where you had SGA performed? I am concerned that you were expecting your breakout to clear after 3 treatments, was this the advise you received from the Clinic or was this your expectation? SGA is very effective but people usually need 6 to 10 treatments to see a significant result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users