Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need Help

4 posts in this topic

Hi I am 14 and a half years old and have started to get acne quite bad, most of the time i have only had 1 or 2 pimples here or there but recently, i started getting it worse and worse and have tried proactive clean and clear, home remedies, everything but nothing has been working we went to the dermatologist 2 months ago and i got prescribed doxycline, and it has done nothing for me, i have had two big cystic pimples on my cheeks for about 2 months now they just wont go away, there are about 5cm long and 1-2 cm wide they have gone down a bit recently but still there, I have been using the regimen for about 3 weeks now and have only noticed slight improvement nothing even noticeable, i have been using not your products just substitutes, so anyway my parents took my to the dermatologist today and he prescribed me roaccutane, i start tomorrow after a blood test, anyway i have been feeling so sad and depressed and all my friends have really nice skin and i don't even like to look at people, because I'm so worried about how disgusting I look, please help me I need to know how to fix my skin, thanks Brad

I know how you feel man, I've tried everything as well. Nothing as worked for me either. I've ordered Accutane and it's suppose to get here in 1 or 2 weeks. Life is hell right now, nothing is worth it. But tough times never last long, roaccutane will work for you, it might take a while. Sure the next 2-3 months are going to be bad but eventually you're going to get clear. You have a medicine that's going to work, you just have to stay patient for now. Good luck on your journey with Accutane.

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

Accutane Log:

thanks man, i really appreciate it, glad to know someone out their is going through the same thing yeah, i hope that the roaccutane( not sure why its called that her in aus) will work for me quickly because I just hate always worrying about it, it sucks, best of luck with yours aswell

any other advice, tricks? also heres an UPDATE i also got a tablet called SONE and it has reduced the big cysts things alot feeling heaps better today