Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Me Figure Out Can I Do For These Scars

5 posts in this topic

i've less or no idea about medical methods for scars.

may be u should try changing the post heading and see.

(like i was told once)

Hmm.. Derma filler are temporary solutions unless you are looking for permant fillers, which has tons of side effects.

I suppose you live in Australia? That being said, derma needling is quite popular and useful. Can't really give much comment on this atm.

My scars look pretty similar to yours and I have multiple procedures done. Did it improve, yes but it's very minimal.

Other then needling, you could also look into subcision as I can see rolling scars on your cheeks.

Hope this helps.

Hi! Do a light tca peel to remove some damaged skin it will take a bit of the redness away and can make ur scars appear softer and also it helps ur texture greatly! ive been on these boards for 2 yrs now and i have been doing light peels since..after failing miserably at other treatments. My scars granted were a lot shallower than urs but i did have a few isolated deep ice picks which have improved considerably and still are today from doing this method check out MRMATT his results are great although he did combine his treatments. Good luck :)