Photo

Laser Hair Removal Bay Area For Black Skin?

laser hair removal ethnic skin ingrown hair hair removal folliculitis acne stubborn acne acne from hair removal

2 replies to this topic

#1 lalovelyj

lalovelyj

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me
  • Interests:MOVIES. Maintain clear, healthy hair free skin & wipe out hyperpigmentation.

Achievements

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

I'd like to get laser hair removal asap.  My skin breaks out daily from hair removal.  Has anyone with a skin tone tone close to "caramel" had a positive experience in the Bay Area CA?  Where laser center did you use?  I'd love to hear any success stories, thank you!

#2 Madeleine24

Madeleine24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Achievements

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

Which areas on your body are you looking to get it done? I find it works better on some areas and is useless on the face :(.

Just call some laser centers and ask if they specializing in treating darker skin. Some place in Australia offer a free test patch, not sure about over there. You wouldn't notice any results but you can atleast see if if you'll have a reaction and get used to the feel of it.

SUPPLEMENTS:

Orthoplex Multi Flora Probiotic

Zinc & Vitamin C

#3 sohel5452

sohel5452

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

removing hair by laser is a great service of modern technology.You can remove your unwanted hair by laser.As a result you can gain your real beauty.
*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users