Jump to content

Photo

Are These Products Poisonous To Animals? Urgent!

poisonous animals cats urgent

1 reply to this topic

#1 wickedsandwiches

wickedsandwiches

    New Member

  • Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Posts: 3
    Likes: 0
About Me
  • Joined: 04-May 13

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

Sorry I don't know where else to ask this and it's kind of urgent.  I applied the treatment, BP, and moisturizer and fell asleep. I forgot to wash it off my hands and woke up to my cat licking my fingers.  Is this poisonous to animals? What should I do? Please answer!!!!!


Edited by wickedsandwiches, 11 May 2013 - 08:19 AM.


#2 AKL

AKL

    Retired Mod

  • Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Posts: 5,300
    Likes: 1,237
About Me
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Netherlands
  • Joined: 01-July 08

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:47 AM

I'm pretty sure that most of it was absorbed by the time you woke up. But even if it wasn't, the tiny amounts aren't nearly enough to cause damage. Just make sure to wash your hands next time, if not for your cat, then for your own well-being ;)


"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment. I told them they didn’t understand life.” - John Lennon





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users