Photo

Facial Sunscreens/ Moisturizers Non-Comedogenic ?

sunscreen moisturizer redness spf acne

3 replies to this topic

#1 garcia18

garcia18

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

New to the regimen.. Reading and saw that sunscreen is needed for the recovery process on post-inflamatory marks/ hyperpigmentation would somebody give me some tips on this i recently bought olay spf 15 sensitive skin which was recommended by dan and i would like to know would this give the protection needed all day until its time to do the regimen at night ? At night i do the regimen but i use neutrogenas moisturizer combonation skin (recommended by dan) it hydrates great and takes care of flakiness well for me... i heard dan was coming out with an spf soon but for now just need to know details about the morning when i use the olay spf 15... My main question is should i use a moisturizer with spf15 like olay or just use a moisturizer and apply facial sunscreen a few mins after that. Which one works best ?

#2 SendMeAngels

SendMeAngels

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

Actually, I have some trouble with the red marks too, and I find that CeraVe is the best moisturizer for that. It won't break you out, it reduces the redness, and the AM cream has 30 SPF in it. Try those, I think you'll be quite happy.

#3 garcia18

garcia18

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

Actually, I have some trouble with the red marks too, and I find that CeraVe is the best moisturizer for that. It won't break you out, it reduces the redness, and the AM cream has 30 SPF in it. Try those, I think you'll be quite happy.

thanks for your reply ive seen that moisturizer everywhere heard negative and positive reviews. i will try it ! does it absorb well and go on clearly with dans bp? and also do you use the cerave pm moisturizer or another moisturizer at night ?

#4 SendMeAngels

SendMeAngels

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

I love them both. My whole family uses them too. Yes, it absorbs well and it does go on nicely. I use it before applying the BP. I use their PM moisturizer at night and their AM in the morning. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users