No replies to this topic

#1 snsdgirl14

snsdgirl14

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

I have mild - moderate acne (right now it would be classified as mild). I've had this persisting problem for maybe a year now. I can't remember if I had it or not last year or the years before because it is very mild...but nowadays it bothers me.

The pores next to my nose on the right side (not ON my nose but like right next to it) constantly get clogged. They get visibly filled with pus, and I can pop them right away. But either they refill within a day or another pore near them gets clogged. So basically everyday I'm popping these pores because it annoys me to see them filled with pus. The weirdest thing is, it's ONLY on the right side....not the left side. The left side rarely ever gets clogged. 

I use Epiduo every night and take Minocycline twice a day. I use a Clarisonic every day. I just started using the Biore pore strips and am probably going to start doing a mud mask once a week or so. Does anyone know why they keep refilling and how can I stop them from doing so so frequently? 

[CURRENT REGIMEN]

AM:

Wash with La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel (European version) + Clarisonic Mia

Apply CeraVe AM Moisturizer w/ SPF 30

Apply Aczone (dapsone) 

PM:

Wash with La Roche-Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel + Clarisonic Mia
Apply CeraVe PM Moisturizer 
Apply Epiduo (adapalene + benzoyl peroxide)
50 mg of Spironolactone 

[CURRENT STATUS]
90% clear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users