Photo
Mild to Moderate Acne

Anyone Had This Kind Of Acne? (Picture)

what kind of acne regimen all over face antibiotics diet birth control help pics pictures

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#21 PustuleGoddess

PustuleGoddess

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

The burdock capsules I took we're 475mg each. You can take 2 capsules, up to 3x day.
I recently stopped taking them, but took them pretty religiously for 6-8 months.
Mostly I've had cystic acne for over 9 years, but also many other acne breakouts on top of that. Some like yours.
Check out my post "how I got rid of cystic acne"

Burdock is great!!!!

But I feel like oil pulling had/has the most significant results,
Plus deep Self work
And Kamani oil!!!

The burdock capsules I took we're 475mg each. You can take 2 capsules, up to 3x day.
I recently stopped taking them, but took them pretty religiously for 6-8 months.

It's hard to find in powder form, check in the bulk isle, but I would mix burdock powder and slippery elm powder to dust on my face from time to time. Usually before bed.
Mostly I've had cystic acne for over 9 years, but also many other acne breakouts on top of that. Some like yours.
Check out my post "how I got rid of cystic acne"

Burdock is great!!!!

But I feel like oil pulling had/has the most significant results,
Plus deep Self work
And Kamani oil!!!

After using B.P. for about a year, about 7 years ago, plus trying many other things over the years,
I pledged to myself to find the root cause, and work on clearing it with natural things that feel good to use.

Good luck on your journey!

Thanks for all of the detailed info!

Exciting development: I got my prescription back! And even better, with my new insurance, I can get it for free! :) So I'll pretty much be structuring the rest of my regimen around the rx by combating the dryness it brings and such. It seems to not matter much what I wash my skin with as long as I'm using benzamycin. I'll be trying to find something gentle, but easier and less time-consuming than OCM.

I still want to find the root cause of my acne someday, if it persists, but I think it's internal rather than external, so until I can afford a naturopath, I'll be attacking the symptom.

Thanks everyone! Good luck with your skin. :)