#161 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:04 AM

Hey nice to read an update smile.png I am going to do that as soon as I am done writing this lol. I have no clue how long it has been since I have updated let alone been on this site. School has completely controlled my life this last semester, but thankfully that is passed me!

And regards to your question about that winter months ~ My skin does better in the winter than the summer. The humidity is not nice to my skin. I have to use so so much BP to stay 90 percent clear but it get better in the winter for me. My skin is weird ~

So how much BP are you currently utilizing for your skin? How has it changed since you first began the regimen?

I'm so late getting back to you on this, sorry!! Life has been so wild lately...seems like I never have enough time to jump online anymore. I'm still using BP only nightly and I use a full finger's worth....I've found this is enough to keep my skin under control. I think if anything the only change I've seen is my skin has slowly but surely adjusted to the BP....not much redness or flakiness anymore. My skin does have a slight tanning effect though, but I like how it looks honestly...kinda just seems like I have a decent tan, lol.

Figured I'd give you guys a quick picture update...got a new webcam recently.

Picture_16.jpg

I hope everyone is doing well...and if anyone ever needs to talk about The Regimen and has any questions about my experience, my inbox is always open...or feel free to hit me up in this thread! It's been one hell of a ride for me...but definitely a positive one on the long run.

#162 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

Glad to see the good progress happening!  Good to hear from you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users