Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:02 AM

Day #71:

Just a random general update for you guys...I have my job interview early in the morning tomorrow and I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep at all tonight. :P I've been on a sleep schedule where I wake up like mid-afternoon for awhile because I've been helping my dad with his caretaker position at a little ranch these past few months, and it's damn near impossible to trick my body into going to bed early to wake up early cuz I'm used to going to bed super late and sleeping in. Anyone else ever have this issue? Ugh, lol...interview will prolly only take like 10 to 15 minutes tho so it's no biggie, I'll catch up on my zzzzs when I get home. Really hoping I land this job!

I don't have much to report skin-wise...I did get one new pimple but it's below my beard line where I don't always apply BP (I sometimes just let a bit of five o'clock shadow facial hair grow for a few days) it turned to a whitehead and now it's healing nicely. 

#142 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:13 PM

Good luck with the interview! :)

#143 Like Moonlight

Like Moonlight

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Good luck at the interview! I am sure you will do great!!

#144 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:04 PM

Thank you both! Really means a lot. smile.png

Day #72:

Well I think the interview went pretty well today, it was with four of my old supervisors and the new director of security so that was a bit overwhelming, kinda felt like being in front of a firing squad, lol...but I think I did okay. I hope I hear back but even if I don't I'm still applying for a bunch of different jobs, don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket just in case.

Skin update: Not much going on. I need to shave really bad but I forgot to get a new pack of razors today, gotta make that a priority tomor. I got a little pimple on my neck but I won't amount to much.

Also just wanted to share a random pic with you guys that I took a few days ago, I finally got my hair cut tongue.png Didn't wanna go too short so I just got the bulk of it lopped off and kept like a medium length.

aw22.jpg

#145 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:14 AM

You're skin looks flawless! Nice hair cut too :)

Hopefully you do hear back soon - but good idea applying to more just in case. 

I'm applying everywhere I can online. Hopefully this job thing works out for us both soon :P

#146 Clear My Skin

Clear My Skin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

I wish I had your skin... It's so clear... :)

#147 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

Awwww, I have not been encouraging you guys for some time!!

I hope they give you a call back smile.png

I'm also looking for a new job, I can't stand my managers and minimum wage is not enough for everything I do!!

Your skin looks absolutely great btw!

Edited by Faith in Butterflies, 19 July 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#148 Like Moonlight

Like Moonlight

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

Your skins looks amazing!! Comgrats, also I'm liking the shorter hair too!

#149 wombat666

wombat666

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Getting clear, and staying that way

Achievements

Posted 20 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

Day #72:

Well I think the interview went pretty well today, it was with four of my old supervisors and the new director of security so that was a bit overwhelming, kinda felt like being in front of a firing squad, lol...but I think I did okay. I hope I hear back but even if I don't I'm still applying for a bunch of different jobs, don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket just in case.

Skin update: Not much going on. I need to shave really bad but I forgot to get a new pack of razors today, gotta make that a priority tomor. I got a little pimple on my neck but I won't amount to much.

Also just wanted to share a random pic with you guys that I took a few days ago, I finally got my hair cut tongue.png Didn't wanna go too short so I just got the bulk of it lopped off and kept like a medium length.

aw22.jpg

Lookin' snazzy!

Are you still applying BP once a day?

#150 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

You're skin looks flawless! Nice hair cut too smile.png

Hopefully you do hear back soon - but good idea applying to more just in case. 

I'm applying everywhere I can online. Hopefully this job thing works out for us both soon tongue.png

Wishing you the best, Lily! I'm sure you'll find something soon. It's tough almost everywhere right now with so much economic downturn in the world. 

I wish I had your skin... It's so clear... smile.png

It'll be a matter of time before your skin gets cleared up too...I'm pulling for you! :)

Awwww, I have not been encouraging you guys for some time!!

I hope they give you a call back smile.png

I'm also looking for a new job, I can't stand my managers and minimum wage is not enough for everything I do!!

Your skin looks absolutely great btw!

Ahhh I've missed ya Faith! Awesome to see you around & doing well. :) lol I hear ya I've worked many a minimum wage job in my life and they work you damn near to the bone for just a little bit of money. And thanks!

Your skins looks amazing!! Comgrats, also I'm liking the shorter hair too!

Thanks much! it's taking me a little while to get used to it but I'm liking it so far too :P

Day #78:

Sorry I haven't been updating lately guys, just been busy as hell and haven't been around much. So little update on that job I'm trying to get: I was offered the job but it's contingent on me passing a drug test and a background check. I did all of that this past friday and just waiting to hear back now, I'm stressing about the background check because even though my criminal record is 100% clean and there's nothing I need to really worry about I know background checks these days nitpick every little thing and I think I might have gotten the dates wrong on one of my old jobs in the work history section, but it's whatever and I can't change it now so not worth stressing about. I'll just be glad when I get either a definitive "YES you have the job" or a "NO you don't have the job" just so I can relax and either keep looking or start working.You gotta really jump through hoops to get any kind of job these days! :P

Skin-wise I'm still doing great. BP has become a permanent PM only application for me and I haven't broken out at all on my face since making that switch. For anyone considering switching to a BP "once a day" schedule my advice to to you is wait until you feel your skin is calm and you're not getting new stuff and ease your way from twice a day to once a day (if twice a day is too irritating for you) that's what I did and the results have been all I could hope for since doing that.

I have gotten a little irritated redness on my nose so I'm gonna decrease the amount of BP I apply there and it should go away in no time, had the same issue with my temples for awhile and decreasing the BP on those areas cleared it right up. Nothing much else to report, things are going well. Wishing you all well with your own journeys to clear skin! 

Day #72:

Lookin' snazzy!

Are you still applying BP once a day?

Appreciate it man! And yes I am, still only at night. 

#151 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:38 PM

Day #88 (I think? :P):

Hey guys! Sorry I've been losing track of the days on this log, lol. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had much time to update lately. For anyone that wished me luck on that job, thanks a ton...I got the job! Went through orientation again and I'm back in the workin' world...feels so good to be earning money for myself again and having a purpose in life like this, it's such a big change from a year ago where I felt like I was just drifting and had very little reason to even wake up in the mornings. My life is finally starting to turn around for the better...it's so fuckin' crazy to think how liberating something as simple as clearing your skin is, it just feels like so much weight drops off your shoulders when you have a stable, reliable treatment that you just know is giving you consistent results.

My skin is still doing really well, I've actually even cut back on the amount of BP I use a bit to about 3/4th worth a finger's length of BP because I find that's all my skin needs to stay clear and it helps me avoid any major redness and irritation. Also I'm still only doing the BP part of the Regimen at night. (I still cleanse and moisturize in the AM tho) 

I have gotten one or two little baby whiteheads here and there maybe a week here or a week there, but it is NOTHING compared to what my skin used to look like with big ass ugly cysts so I'll take the occasional fast-healing whitehead over those anytime :P

I'm hoping you guys and girls are having good weeks too! Take care. 

#152 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

Day #88 (I think? tongue.png):

Hey guys! Sorry I've been losing track of the days on this log, lol. I've been pretty busy lately and haven't had much time to update lately. For anyone that wished me luck on that job, thanks a ton...I got the job! Went through orientation again and I'm back in the workin' world...feels so good to be earning money for myself again and having a purpose in life like this, it's such a big change from a year ago where I felt like I was just drifting and had very little reason to even wake up in the mornings. My life is finally starting to turn around for the better...it's so fuckin' crazy to think how liberating something as simple as clearing your skin is, it just feels like so much weight drops off your shoulders when you have a stable, reliable treatment that you just know is giving you consistent results.

My skin is still doing really well, I've actually even cut back on the amount of BP I use a bit to about 3/4th worth a finger's length of BP because I find that's all my skin needs to stay clear and it helps me avoid any major redness and irritation. Also I'm still only doing the BP part of the Regimen at night. (I still cleanse and moisturize in the AM tho) 

I have gotten one or two little baby whiteheads here and there maybe a week here or a week there, but it is NOTHING compared to what my skin used to look like with big ass ugly cysts so I'll take the occasional fast-healing whitehead over those anytime tongue.png

I'm hoping you guys and girls are having good weeks too! Take care. 

so happy for you buddy. I haven't tried cutting down but I don't want to break out! lol so I will keep doing it this way til things get better, meaning all my scars are gone :P

#153 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:23 PM

Congrat on the continued success man, very happy  for you.  BTW, a little of topic but have the seen The Conjuing yet?  It's crazy good.  I saw it last night and couldn't sleep by myself last night.

#154 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

Thanks girls! lol actually I've REALLY wanted to see The Conjuring, sasch...haven't gotten the opportunity to yet though. A friend of mine at work said it's pretty damn good too. Gonna have to check it out soon.

Day #101:

Just a little update...sorry I haven't been around much guys, have had some internet issues and plus I've been pretty busy with work. Skin is still doing great and it's been a long time since I've had anything I'd consider a major breakout. I got some more of Dan's products in the mail the other day so I was very stoked about that, using his cleanser now along with his jojoba oil. His jojoba oil is so much easier to use compared to the clunky bottle I got from GNC, and the cleanser feels so much lighter and leaves my skin feeling even more refreshed compared to the Clean & Clear I've been using. So yeah, things are pretty awesome for me right now. For anyone out there just starting the Regimen, the biggest piece of advice I can give you is this. STICK WITH IT! It's gonna be so worth it for you in the long run.

#155 JJ

JJ

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

Hey Flagg, are you still clear on BP once a day?

#156 thereisalwayshope

thereisalwayshope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:I love spending time with people I love. And i love clear skin :P

Achievements

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

HEYYYYYYYYY how are ya! Update! Update!!!

#157 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

Hey Flagg, are you still clear on BP once a day?

Hey JJ, yep I'm still clear. I do occasionally get a pimple or two maybe once a month, but otherwise my skin stays clear.

HEYYYYYYYYY how are ya! Update! Update!!!

Hey you! I'm doing okay, skin is still doing well and not much acne, it's just my skin tone that bothers me a bit now since it's always kinda ruddy looking. Even when I don't have much acne I obsess about other facial features that I'm unhappy with. I'm wishing you lots of luck with your new regimen! you have such good heart and have def helped me out, you deserve long-lasting clear skin! We all do. :) 

#158 thereisalwayshope

thereisalwayshope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

I am glad you are well. And I totally know what you mean about the skin tone thing. Once your acne is gone, you begin to notice the little things like the spots and skin tone. Which is definitely better than having acne, but now our goal is to completely clear of anything uneven on our skin. It will take time but you have enough positively to do it I know it! And thank you so much, I really hope this regimen works for me too! I hope I can get more people to try it though, I have one person trying it with me and she is updating on my post, so we will see how things turn out after a few months. Anyway, wonderful to hear you are well. Talk to you soon :P 

#159 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 December 2013 - 10:48 PM

Random Update:

Wow, hard to believe it's been over three months since I updated this log! Figured I'd just chime in for a minute here on the state of my face because these past few weeks have been rough. I dunno if it's the cold weather that's exasperating my acne or what, but I've been breaking out a little more than usual. Nothing too terrible, but the occasional big pimple along with little whiteheads here and there. Currently I have this big, awkward pimple on the side of my nose where my glasses slide up against my skin...and my chin has this little nest of whiteheads that just won't die, they seem to just keep replicating each time one of them heals. So that's pretty annoying. I also had this really strange little patch of red skin appear near my hairline on my forehead, not a pimple but I have no idea what it could be...I've read that sometimes hyper-pigmentation can just randomly occur on skin that has had been damaged by acne in the past so I'm assuming maybe that's what it is. Luckily it's starting to fade, whatever it is. 

How's everyone else doing? Noticing any changes in your skin on the Regimen during the winter months? 

#160 thereisalwayshope

thereisalwayshope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Hey nice to read an update :) I am going to do that as soon as I am done writing this lol. I have no clue how long it has been since I have updated let alone been on this site. School has completely controlled my life this last semester, but thankfully that is passed me!

And regards to your question about that winter months ~ My skin does better in the winter than the summer. The humidity is not nice to my skin. I have to use so so much BP to stay 90 percent clear but it get better in the winter for me. My skin is weird ~

So how much BP are you currently utilizing for your skin? How has it changed since you first began the regimen?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users