Flagg's Regimen Log [Pics]

161 replies to this topic

#41 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:30 AM

Progress is going well Flagg - awesome!  Are you going to wait the 6 weeks before using AHA on your face?  Sending positive vibes your way!

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#42 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Progress is going well Flagg - awesome!  Are you going to wait the 6 weeks before using AHA on your face?  Sending positive vibes your way!

Thanks Sasch! I'm returning those positive vibes to you in triplicate! haha :) Yeah I'll probably going to wait the maximum amount of time for the AHA, I don't wanna push it right now especially when I'm getting such good results from just the basic Regimen.

Day #12:

It seems like every time I update this log...I'm happier and happier with the progress of my skin, and tonight is no exception. My skin is still doing so well, I'm literally shocked by the fact that the majority of my face has been clear from almost four to five days now. I can't even REMEMBER the last time I was clear that long...usually every single day I'd wake up to something new, some new pimple already formed or beneath the skin, but so far my skin has been doing great. The only real active I have right now is a little one on the side of my nose, and that's there because I can only use so much BP on my nose since the skin is extremely sensitive (the skin of my nose is just really easily aggravated and has been most of my adult life, so I don't wanna push it) but other than that I'm really satisfied with how things are going.

Cheeks are clear, forehead is clear, chin is clear...I did something I haven't done in a long time tonight, too. Usually I wear my glasses around the house and my contacts when I'm out about, and when I look in the mirror I rarely wear my glasses because because I hate seeing the condition of my skin from a normal distance, I have to be super close to the mirror so I can take in specific areas at a time and assess my skin that way...but tonight I just took a normal glance in the mirror...and what I saw just made me smile. I wasn't ashamed to see my reflection for once and the improvements of my skin just jumped out at me.

I really hope this lasts, and even if I do get breakouts I already know that this Regimen works better than anything else I've tried in almost a decade.

Much love and support out to all my Team Regimen buddies, keep going strong and I hope everyone is having a great day! 

Daily Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP 
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil 

My Regimen Log: http://www.acne.org/...gs-regimen-log/

#43 thereisalwayshope

thereisalwayshope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:I love spending time with people I love. And i love clear skin :P

Achievements

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

WOW I am so happy that you have these awesome results! Good for you! Things will only continue to get better I promise :)

New Regimen (Thyme Tincture): http://www.acne.org/...g/#entry3381600

My gallery: http://www.acne.org/...reisalwayshope/ (You will have to click "gallery")

There Is Always Hope

#44 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

WOW I am so happy that you have these awesome results! Good for you! Things will only continue to get better I promise smile.png

Thank you! I've followed your Regimen progress for awhile and your story is so inspirational and I love your positive attitude, it's great to have such supportive people on this site :)

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#45 thereisalwayshope

thereisalwayshope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 13
About Me
  • Interests:I love spending time with people I love. And i love clear skin :P

Achievements

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

Of course smile.png I am just doing what the people on this site have done for me when I was where you were at in your regimen. I know how much it helps to have support from people who know what you are going through and you willing to be there when needed. So no problemo smile.png

Edited by thereisalwayshope, 18 May 2013 - 10:27 PM.

New Regimen (Thyme Tincture): http://www.acne.org/...g/#entry3381600

My gallery: http://www.acne.org/...reisalwayshope/ (You will have to click "gallery")

There Is Always Hope

#46 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

Thanks Sasch! I'm returning those positive vibes to you in triplicate! haha smile.png Yeah I'll probably going to wait the maximum amount of time for the AHA, I don't wanna push it right now especially when I'm getting such good results from just the basic Regimen.

Day #12:

It seems like every time I update this log...I'm happier and happier with the progress of my skin, and tonight is no exception. My skin is still doing so well, I'm literally shocked by the fact that the majority of my face has been clear from almost four to five days now. I can't even REMEMBER the last time I was clear that long...usually every single day I'd wake up to something new, some new pimple already formed or beneath the skin, but so far my skin has been doing great. The only real active I have right now is a little one on the side of my nose, and that's there because I can only use so much BP on my nose since the skin is extremely sensitive (the skin of my nose is just really easily aggravated and has been most of my adult life, so I don't wanna push it) but other than that I'm really satisfied with how things are going.

Cheeks are clear, forehead is clear, chin is clear...I did something I haven't done in a long time tonight, too. Usually I wear my glasses around the house and my contacts when I'm out about, and when I look in the mirror I rarely wear my glasses because because I hate seeing the condition of my skin from a normal distance, I have to be super close to the mirror so I can take in specific areas at a time and assess my skin that way...but tonight I just took a normal glance in the mirror...and what I saw just made me smile. I wasn't ashamed to see my reflection for once and the improvements of my skin just jumped out at me.

I really hope this lasts, and even if I do get breakouts I already know that this Regimen works better than anything else I've tried in almost a decade.

Much love and support out to all my Team Regimen buddies, keep going strong and I hope everyone is having a great day! 

I'm so happy for you Flagg :) we all deserve this, cause acne is horrible!! Nobody should go through this stuff, not even my worst enemy lol.

We have good things coming to us, not a doubt :)

"A new journey to be started.
A new promise to be fulfilled.
A new page to be written.
Go forth unto this waiting world with pen in hand, all you young scribes,
the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
For youth is your greatest weapon, your greatest tool.
Use it wisely.”

#47 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:23 AM

Flagg, awesome job on getting better!  I am so happy for you.  I am still struggling with my mouth/chin area but in time, i am hoping that will be resolved.

Keep us posted

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#48 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:45 PM

Thanks Sasch! I'm returning those positive vibes to you in triplicate! haha smile.png Yeah I'll probably going to wait the maximum amount of time for the AHA, I don't wanna push it right now especially when I'm getting such good results from just the basic Regimen.

Day #12:

I'm so happy for you Flagg smile.png we all deserve this, cause acne is horrible!! Nobody should go through this stuff, not even my worst enemy lol.

We have good things coming to us, not a doubt smile.png

So true, Faith! Acne is such an asshole. I wanna hit it with a right hook and knock it out cold. :P It's definitely something I wouldn't wish on anyone either. Gotta be some light at the end of our tunnels! 

Flagg, awesome job on getting better!  I am so happy for you.  I am still struggling with my mouth/chin area but in time, i am hoping that will be resolved.

Keep us posted

Thank ya Sasch! Always pulling for you too. I got something new around my mouth too, I'll give more info in my update section.

Day #13:

Well I'm getting close to completing Week 2 and I knew my no breakout phase couldn't last, lol. I only have one new pimple and it's in the crease of my mouth, not too big and I'm not all that worried about it, but that tells me that I will continue to breakout until I get much farther along into the Regimen. Still super happy though because this is NOTHING compared to the breakouts I'm used to experiencing. Also the dryness around my temples is a bit flakier, but jojoba oil is still doing a good job of controlling it. That pimple along my nose that I didn't apply BP to got a bit redder and bigger and I hate it, from now on I will definitely remember to apply the Regimen products to that area.

In other life news, I went to a state park in WV today and just had a really nice peaceful time hiking in the mountains, just took some time to clear my head and enjoy nature and it was definitely good for me. In other BAD news, my desktop PC crashed tonight and I lost almost all my documents and programs on there until I get it fixed, so I'll be using my laptop from now on.

Otherwise things are okay, love & support to all my Regimen pals. 

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#49 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

Day #12:

I'm so happy for you Flagg smile.png we all deserve this, cause acne is horrible!! Nobody should go through this stuff, not even my worst enemy lol.

We have good things coming to us, not a doubt smile.png

So true, Faith! Acne is such an asshole. I wanna hit it with a right hook and knock it out cold. tongue.png It's definitely something I wouldn't wish on anyone either. Gotta be some light at the end of our tunnels! 

>Flagg, awesome job on getting better!  I am so happy for you.  I am still struggling with my mouth/chin area but in time, i am hoping that will be resolved.

Keep us posted

Thank ya Sasch! Always pulling for you too. I got something new around my mouth too, I'll give more info in my update section.

Day #13:

Well I'm getting close to completing Week 2 and I knew my no breakout phase couldn't last, lol. I only have one new pimple and it's in the crease of my mouth, not too big and I'm not all that worried about it, but that tells me that I will continue to breakout until I get much farther along into the Regimen. Still super happy though because this is NOTHING compared to the breakouts I'm used to experiencing. Also the dryness around my temples is a bit flakier, but jojoba oil is still doing a good job of controlling it. That pimple along my nose that I didn't apply BP to got a bit redder and bigger and I hate it, from now on I will definitely remember to apply the Regimen products to that area.

In other life news, I went to a state park in WV today and just had a really nice peaceful time hiking in the mountains, just took some time to clear my head and enjoy nature and it was definitely good for me. In other BAD news, my desktop PC crashed tonight and I lost almost all my documents and programs on there until I get it fixed, so I'll be using my laptop from now on.

Otherwise things are okay, love & support to all my Regimen pals. 

Yes acne should vanish forever!! haha

Love how you made your log sound like a news report :P

Breakouts still coming here too, I'll explain on my log.

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#50 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:48 PM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

Well this marks week two! Kinda stoked about that, getting closer and closer to clear skin each day. I've noticed an increase in redness the past day or so, but I've also noticed how quickly that minimal new stuff I got healed. I decided to try just a TEENY bit of AHA on that big blemish on my nose just to see what would happen (as spot treatment) and it killed it dead in its tracks! Dried up so fast, I was shocked lol. That new one that appeared in the crease of my mouth is drying quickly too, the BP just doesn't seem to want to let acne survive on my face...and I am allll for that. :P A bit more dryness and that's expected, but it's nothing I can't handle. Results continue to be really awesome and I have no complaints at all!

It was hot as fuck in my area today, gonna have to put the window air conditioner back into my room soon....summer is definitely arriving!

Good vibes & support to everyone :)

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#51 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

Well this marks week two! Kinda stoked about that, getting closer and closer to clear skin each day. I've noticed an increase in redness the past day or so, but I've also noticed how quickly that minimal new stuff I got healed. I decided to try just a TEENY bit of AHA on that big blemish on my nose just to see what would happen (as spot treatment) and it killed it dead in its tracks! Dried up so fast, I was shocked lol. That new one that appeared in the crease of my mouth is drying quickly too, the BP just doesn't seem to want to let acne survive on my face...and I am allll for that. tongue.png A bit more dryness and that's expected, but it's nothing I can't handle. Results continue to be really awesome and I have no complaints at all!

It was hot as fuck in my area today, gonna have to put the window air conditioner back into my room soon....summer is definitely arriving!

Good vibes & support to everyone smile.png

It's so great that you are seeing awesome results in just two weeks. Looking back, I wish I really had started slow with the BP. Very happy for you.

I live in the Philippines, and it is summer over here...our usual warm weather has been amplified to scorching heat weather. My advice, keep cool! Melting of the BP of your face will do no good for your shirts or pillowcases. Hahaha.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#52 Gillianbb

Gillianbb

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:01 PM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

Well this marks week two! Kinda stoked about that, getting closer and closer to clear skin each day. I've noticed an increase in redness the past day or so, but I've also noticed how quickly that minimal new stuff I got healed. I decided to try just a TEENY bit of AHA on that big blemish on my nose just to see what would happen (as spot treatment) and it killed it dead in its tracks! Dried up so fast, I was shocked lol. That new one that appeared in the crease of my mouth is drying quickly too, the BP just doesn't seem to want to let acne survive on my face...and I am allll for that. tongue.png A bit more dryness and that's expected, but it's nothing I can't handle. Results continue to be really awesome and I have no complaints at all!

Oh you realli have a good result of it.When i was on week , I get initail break out :(( and also now for aha, I got initial break out too :(( good luck on your regime :) lets stick with it

#53 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

It's so great that you are seeing awesome results in just two weeks. Looking back, I wish I really had started slow with the BP. Very happy for you.

I live in the Philippines, and it is summer over here...our usual warm weather has been amplified to scorching heat weather. My advice, keep cool! Melting of the BP of your face will do no good for your shirts or pillowcases. Hahaha.

haha very good advice! I'll take it to heart...it was even hotter here today, it's weird here in West Virginia because the weather can turn from freezing cold to blisteringly hot in an instant, and we've definitely phased into the hot stage now. That's cool that you live in the Philippines! Are the shipping costs of the Regimen products decent for you over there?

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

Oh you realli have a good result of it.When i was on week , I get initail break out sad.png( and also now for aha, I got initial break out too sad.png( good luck on your regime smile.png lets stick with it

Thanks! Sorry to hear about the breakouts. :( Definitely gonna stick with it! Do you have a log? I'll definitely follow it and lend you some support if you do.

Day #15:

Had my first minor moment of disappointment today when I saw a new pimple appear over-top a dark mark left over from one of those cysts I had on my chin awhile back. I don't think it's a cyst and I can't really tell how big it is yet, but it's just funny how seeing one pimple can kill some of the optimism you have inside of you. I just gotta keep telling myself "Jeremy...you've only been on the Regimen for two weeks, it takes time, Rome wasn't built in a day and acne was cured in two damn weeks!" :P) so yeah, little discouraging to see that one blemish appear but I don't think it'll last too long, I plan on applying a lil bit of AHA to it to see if that speeds up the death of the blemish. Redness seems to be dissipated quite a bit, seems like my skin is getting used to the BP. I ordered another tube of BP just so that I'll have plenty on hand when this tube runs out (even though it's gonna last a LONG while considering how big it is, I just like to be prepared)

Things in life are going pretty well otherwise, got a late tax return check in the mail today so I was pretty stoked about that.

To all those on the Regimen...keep rockin' it...we can do this. :)

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#54 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

haha very good advice! I'll take it to heart...it was even hotter here today, it's weird here in West Virginia because the weather can turn from freezing cold to blisteringly hot in an instant, and we've definitely phased into the hot stage now. That's cool that you live in the Philippines! Are the shipping costs of the Regimen products decent for you over there?

It's great! One of the best parts about living here is being 30 minutes away from some of the nicest beaches. :)

Shipping costs kill!! The custom charges are even worse when you have to go pick-up your package. I do the regimen on all store brought products and it managed to clear me up pretty well so it's okay I guess.

Just recently I did order two huge bottles of Dan's BP and had it shipped to a friend's US address. They are going to be coming over and bringing it for me. I should get it within the week. Pretty excited to try Dan's BP because everyone has said it was the best BP out there. If I end up loving Dan's BP then I think having it brought over by friends will be my way of saving myself from international shipping charges. 

Morning Routine:
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#55 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:49 AM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

It's great! One of the best parts about living here is being 30 minutes away from some of the nicest beaches. smile.png

Shipping costs kill!! The custom charges are even worse when you have to go pick-up your package. I do the regimen on all store brought products and it managed to clear me up pretty well so it's okay I guess.

Just recently I did order two huge bottles of Dan's BP and had it shipped to a friend's US address. They are going to be coming over and bringing it for me. I should get it within the week. Pretty excited to try Dan's BP because everyone has said it was the best BP out there. If I end up loving Dan's BP then I think having it brought over by friends will be my way of saving myself from international shipping charges. 

Ah that sounds peaceful, I'm gonna try to hit the beach at least once or twice this summer too, closest one to me is in Virginia. That sucks about the shipping! I've heard that from a lot people on these forums how ridiculous the shipping costs are for people outside of the US, something should be done about that because I'm sure there are a ton of people who want to try the Regimen but just don't have access to the products because it costs way too much to order. Glad the store bought alternatives are working well for you...and that's a smart move to get the BP shipped to a friend's place where it won't cost you an arm and a leg. 

If you haven't used Dan's BP yet I can definitely vouch that it's a nice product, goes on really smooth and there's no residue left over when I rub it into my skin, seems to absorb really well. The BP & AHA are the only items from the website I ordered, I'm using a store bought cleanser and moisturizer and they both seem to be working out fine.

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#56 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

Oh you realli have a good result of it.When i was on week , I get initail break out sad.png( and also now for aha, I got initial break out too sad.png( good luck on your regime smile.png lets stick with it

Thanks! Sorry to hear about the breakouts. sad.png Definitely gonna stick with it! Do you have a log? I'll definitely follow it and lend you some support if you do.

Day #15:

Had my first minor moment of disappointment today when I saw a new pimple appear over-top a dark mark left over from one of those cysts I had on my chin awhile back. I don't think it's a cyst and I can't really tell how big it is yet, but it's just funny how seeing one pimple can kill some of the optimism you have inside of you. I just gotta keep telling myself "Jeremy...you've only been on the Regimen for two weeks, it takes time, Rome wasn't built in a day and acne was cured in two damn weeks!" tongue.png) so yeah, little discouraging to see that one blemish appear but I don't think it'll last too long, I plan on applying a lil bit of AHA to it to see if that speeds up the death of the blemish. Redness seems to be dissipated quite a bit, seems like my skin is getting used to the BP. I ordered another tube of BP just so that I'll have plenty on hand when this tube runs out (even though it's gonna last a LONG while considering how big it is, I just like to be prepared)

Things in life are going pretty well otherwise, got a late tax return check in the mail today so I was pretty stoked about that.

To all those on the Regimen...keep rockin' it...we can do this. smile.png

I totally feel you on the blemish thing!! Glad it's not getting to you though, cause you're doing fantasticthumbsup.gif

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#57 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

It's great! One of the best parts about living here is being 30 minutes away from some of the nicest beaches. smile.png

Ah that sounds peaceful, I'm gonna try to hit the beach at least once or twice this summer too, closest one to me is in Virginia. That sucks about the shipping! I've heard that from a lot people on these forums how ridiculous the shipping costs are for people outside of the US, something should be done about that because I'm sure there are a ton of people who want to try the Regimen but just don't have access to the products because it costs way too much to order. Glad the store bought alternatives are working well for you...and that's a smart move to get the BP shipped to a friend's place where it won't cost you an arm and a leg. 

If you haven't used Dan's BP yet I can definitely vouch that it's a nice product, goes on really smooth and there's no residue left over when I rub it into my skin, seems to absorb really well. The BP & AHA are the only items from the website I ordered, I'm using a store bought cleanser and moisturizer and they both seem to be working out fine.

Definitely hit the beach! Hope you guys get really warm weather there during summer. I've only been to the US twice, to California and Washington state and all the beaches I've been to were freezing in comparison to the beaches here. It was around April though, so maybe that's why.

Shipping costs and reviews of the Acne.org cleanser and moisturizer where partially why I decided to not get the whole acne.org regimen kit. A lot of people on the boards have been saying Dan's cleanser can easily be substituted for other cleansers and also that the moisturizer is not moisturizing enough or that its is to thick and doesn't easily absorb. It seemed like the BP was the only one getting the consistent great reviews.

Morning Routine:

Evening Routine:

Extras:

#58 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

Thank ya, Faith! I'm definitely not too worried about it, gotta keep thinking about that long-term goal.

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

Definitely hit the beach! Hope you guys get really warm weather there during summer. I've only been to the US twice, to California and Washington state and all the beaches I've been to were freezing in comparison to the beaches here. It was around April though, so maybe that's why.

Shipping costs and reviews of the Acne.org cleanser and moisturizer where partially why I decided to not get the whole acne.org regimen kit. A lot of people on the boards have been saying Dan's cleanser can easily be substituted for other cleansers and also that the moisturizer is not moisturizing enough or that its is to thick and doesn't easily absorb. It seemed like the BP was the only one getting the consistent great reviews.

The beaches in VA definitely get pretty warm in the summer especially in June & July...I went a few years ago while I was on antibiotics for my skin and I made the mistake of falling asleep without enough sunscreen on, and it gave me the weirdest damn sunburn on my lower back EVER, haha. When it healed I had tan skin back there shaped like some some kind of tentacle monster....lol took several months for it to fade back to my normal skin tone, so if I go this year my #1 priority is tonnnnnns of sunscreen. :P

Yeah I don't blame you, don't wanna pay a ridiculous fee just to get products. I think Dan's BP is the one that really makes the difference anyways.

Day #16:

A few new developments today. That pimple on my chin that I was worried about? It turned out to be SOOOO tiny, like a tiny little whitehead baby pimple, and it's already dead...so I'm super happy about that, lol. I thought it would be much worse than it was. It's kind of a one step forward, one step back scenario right now though because I notice something new in the middle of my forehead...hoping it's just a clogged pore that'll go away and not a blemish that'll become anything major. Otherwise skin is doing really well, my face barely gets red at all now when I apply BP. Plus I've been cautiously spot treating here and there with AHA and I've had no adverse affects, no stinging or anything, so I'm just going to go ahead and use that when I see new pimples forming instead of waiting any longer.

I can't really complain though because the ONLY active I have right now is that new clogged pore (or whatever it is) on my forehead, everything else is dead and in the process of drying up. I've been thinking if my skin continues to clear up like this I might get my hair cut, I've kept it long for so long so that I can frame my face in a way where it hides some of my pimples (stupid, I know lol) but I wanna keep it kinda long even if I do get it cut, don't like having super short hair.

In my personal life I've been talking to a new girl who's interested in me, we met through a mutual friend and she only lives about a half hour away in VA. I'm starting to really like this girl and we have so much in common but I always have this nagging problem where I ask myself "why is this girl interested in me when I look so unattractive?" and that question eats at me and fucks up my mentality. I need to find a way to just focus on enjoying getting to know her and going out with her in the near future and put those kind of thoughts outta my head because they're not productive. lol sorry for that rant, I just feel like if anybody knows what that kind of situation is like it would be other acne sufferers on this forum.

That about wraps up this update. *does the secret Team Regimen handshake with all my Regimen super friends :P*

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#59 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

Thank ya, Faith! I'm definitely not too worried about it, gotta keep thinking about that long-term goal.

Day #14 (2 Weeks!!):

The beaches in VA definitely get pretty warm in the summer especially in June & July...I went a few years ago while I was on antibiotics for my skin and I made the mistake of falling asleep without enough sunscreen on, and it gave me the weirdest damn sunburn on my lower back EVER, haha. When it healed I had tan skin back there shaped like some some kind of tentacle monster....lol took several months for it to fade back to my normal skin tone, so if I go this year my #1 priority is tonnnnnns of sunscreen. tongue.png

Yeah I don't blame you, don't wanna pay a ridiculous fee just to get products. I think Dan's BP is the one that really makes the difference anyways.

Day #16:

A few new developments today. That pimple on my chin that I was worried about? It turned out to be SOOOO tiny, like a tiny little whitehead baby pimple, and it's already dead...so I'm super happy about that, lol. I thought it would be much worse than it was. It's kind of a one step forward, one step back scenario right now though because I notice something new in the middle of my forehead...hoping it's just a clogged pore that'll go away and not a blemish that'll become anything major. Otherwise skin is doing really well, my face barely gets red at all now when I apply BP. Plus I've been cautiously spot treating here and there with AHA and I've had no adverse affects, no stinging or anything, so I'm just going to go ahead and use that when I see new pimples forming instead of waiting any longer.

I can't really complain though because the ONLY active I have right now is that new clogged pore (or whatever it is) on my forehead, everything else is dead and in the process of drying up. I've been thinking if my skin continues to clear up like this I might get my hair cut, I've kept it long for so long so that I can frame my face in a way where it hides some of my pimples (stupid, I know lol) but I wanna keep it kinda long even if I do get it cut, don't like having super short hair.

In my personal life I've been talking to a new girl who's interested in me, we met through a mutual friend and she only lives about a half hour away in VA. I'm starting to really like this girl and we have so much in common but I always have this nagging problem where I ask myself "why is this girl interested in me when I look so unattractive?" and that question eats at me and fucks up my mentality. I need to find a way to just focus on enjoying getting to know her and going out with her in the near future and put those kind of thoughts outta my head because they're not productive. lol sorry for that rant, I just feel like if anybody knows what that kind of situation is like it would be other acne sufferers on this forum.

That about wraps up this update. *does the secret Team Regimen handshake with all my Regimen super friends tongue.png*

haha that's exactly what's happening to me right now! One pimple dries up then1-2 more pop up, what the heck!!

About the girl, don't be so hard on yourself, confidence is sexy remember that! I def know what you're talkin about though. It makes you feel like you're not good enough especially if they have clear skin lol

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#60 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

Day #17:

Sup my Regimen pals! Doing pretty well today. Skin actually seems to be doing REALLY good in terms of texture and the lack of redness, like I've seen so much improvement in my cheeks and chin, it's pretty crazy. My only main issue right now? Had a big whopper of a pimple appear in the center of my forehead...If it wasn't attached to me I would KILL IT WITH FIRE :P But that seems to be the only active I have right now. I knew something was going on there because it started as a clogged pore and then advanced overnight. I'm still feeling really good though even though I have this one major active, one active compared to a shitload of actives is a major improvement any way you look at it, haha. Here are some progress pics for you guys. Sorry that I'm shirtless in one of them lol :P I take most of my progress pics after I shower when I'm getting dressed for work. 

IMG_20130521_202735_zps401d8b2e.jpg

This one is from yesterday, I was feeling great about my skin because I took this pic at just a normal distance from the mirror and honestly I don't think you can even tell that I have much of anything wrong with my skin, can barely even see my hyper-pigmentation marks so I was stoked about that.

IMG_20130523_224845_zps6222f2c4.jpg

This one is from today. Note my lack of enthused expression at seeing the big one on my forehead, haha :P

Anyways, hope you guys are doing good and I'm wishing you all well. 

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users