#21 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

Yeah sounds very time consuming! I used to use sulfur and a bunch of other home remedies that never worked. They may work with mild acne but not moderate, persistent acne!

Totally agree. I think most of the home remedies out there like masks and sulfur and all that are marketed mainly for mild acne, much like Proactive and some of these other systems are marketed for mild acne, but they're crap when it comes to persistent acne. Just our luck! lol tongue.png

Day #5:

Kinda feeling "blah" about my skin today. That enlarged pore turned into a pimple on my cheek, and it's red and ugly. I don't think it'll be very big, but until the swelling goes down it'll probably be pretty red. There seems to be something on my cheek near my ear too (I rarely break out there) so all I can think is that the BP is pulling most of the gunk that has been hiding up to the surface. Forehead is clear, chin seems to be clearing up nicely, just these two medium-sized actives that I'm dealing with right now.

No dryness, a little bit of redness but it goes away quick, had two little whiteheads in my eyebrow area too but they both died and healed already. I'm still taking things day by day and hoping for whatever little improvements I can get! 

Exactly!! Although I did have a friend who had pretty severe acne and proactiv cleared up her face completely! I tried proactiv for a couple days but I didn't like how it felt on my face lol. Back then I would only try things for like a week and then give up. But not this time :D

At least the other blemishes are clearing up for you :)

I think we're lucky that we haven't experienced any heavy dryness lol

Keep up the good work!

"A new journey to be started.
A new promise to be fulfilled.
A new page to be written.
Go forth unto this waiting world with pen in hand, all you young scribes,
the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
For youth is your greatest weapon, your greatest tool.
Use it wisely.”

#22 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

Thanks for the support, girls smile.png

Day #6:

Honestly I'm feeling pretty good about my skin today. After shaving tonight I have VERY few active blemishes, just the one near my cheek and a few little ones that won't take too long to heal. I feel the texture of my skin has improved since starting the Regimen too, it just feels a bit smoother. Still got some hyper-pigmentation, but I'm crossing my fingers that that'll fade soon and I'll be able to use the AHA when I get farther along in the Regimen. Compared to a week ago when my chin was a mess I'm definitely liking the results so far! I'm feeling confident enough to post some progress pics (my skin still looks pretty rough in them) and please excuse the crazy ass bed hair, I took these just after I woke up today. tongue.png

Skin1_zpsdd888d3b.jpg

Skin2_zps4bd04fb0.jpg

Skin3_zpse3835d2d.jpg

Skin4_zps660594bb.jpg

Hope everyone had a good day!

Daily Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP 
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil 

My Regimen Log: http://www.acne.org/...gs-regimen-log/

#23 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:32 AM

Wow your face looks very clear! idk if it's the lightning but it looks great ahah

Btw, you have pretty eyes :)

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#24 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

Wow your face looks very clear! idk if it's the lightning but it looks great ahah

Btw, you have pretty eyes smile.png

haha thank ya! :] My camera isn't the best so I dunno if it can pick up the extent of my hyper-pigmentation, but ever since I started the Regimen it's killed a ton of the active stuff I had going on. It's definitely improved my chin too. Hoping that soon it'll prevent me from getting any actives at all so I won't have to worry about new dark spots forming. 

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#25 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:46 AM

Np :)

& yeah hopefully you don't start breaking out again like I am right now and just a couple days ago I was happy I didn't have new breakouts lol

Eventually we will be clear and stop breaking out if we're consistent though :)

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#26 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

Day 7:

Crazy to think that the first week has passed! A little milestone for me I guess, lol. I'm kind of a mixture of nervous and excited to start BP twice a day tomorrow for week two. Skin-wise some new developments. I have two new active blemishes, one near the bottom of my lip and one on my temple. They're red and noticeable, but they're not nearly as wide or big as some of the stuff I usually get, so I'm not terribly bothered by them. The only thing that worries me about starting the BP during the day too is I'm afraid I'll look super oily during the day after moisturizing (my skin is naturally oily anyways) but if that happens it happens, I just gotta stay the course and keep thinking about the clear skin days ahead. No dryness or flakiness yet, very little redness, overall I'm feeling pretty much okay.

Well wishes to all you guys and let's continue to kick acne's ass together with the Regimen. :)

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#27 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

Yes Team Regimen will never surrender!

haha it seems we're all breaking out at this point

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#28 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

Bahaha, I like that "Team Regimen". :)

Congrats on getting through week 1.  I think my experience (from memory) was similar to yours, started to get clear pretty quickly, no dryness or redness and then week 2 hit and OH MY GOD i nearly died. ;)

Stick with it though even if you do break out this week and get red and dry.  If you are consistent and persistent you will reach the other side (and the other side is the GOOD side :D)

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that :)

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

#29 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

Day #8: 

I'm looking pretty rough today, gotta be honest. Still no major dryness or flakiness, instead I have the opposite going on, my face looks like an oily mess after moisturizing with Cetaphil today. I have some redness but I didn't see any new active breakouts, so that's good. I'm realizing quickly though that I'm not going to be able to use Cetaphil as a moisturizer during my daily Regimen. It's great at night, but during day to day activities I can't have my face literally looking like it's a dripping oil slick. I'm gonna start using just some jojoba oil as moisturizer during my daily application until I can find a better alternative moisturizer that is light and less dewey/thick. Started on BP twice a day now so we'll see how my skin adjusts to it from this point on.

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#30 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

Day #8: 

I'm looking pretty rough today, gotta be honest. Still no major dryness or flakiness, instead I have the opposite going on, my face looks like an oily mess after moisturizing with Cetaphil today. I have some redness but I didn't see any new active breakouts, so that's good. I'm realizing quickly though that I'm not going to be able to use Cetaphil as a moisturizer during my daily Regimen. It's great at night, but during day to day activities I can't have my face literally looking like it's a dripping oil slick. I'm gonna start using just some jojoba oil as moisturizer during my daily application until I can find a better alternative moisturizer that is light and less dewey/thick. Started on BP twice a day now so we'll see how my skin adjusts to it from this point on.

I agree! Cetaphil is great as a night time moisturizer but it's hard to go around during the day with your face looking so greasy. I'm kinda interested to know what other people use because I love my Clinique moisturizer but I know its not the most affordable.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#31 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 14 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Flagg, your pictures look good!  Very few actives and those are not terribly big either.  As i told Faith in Butterflies, you will begin to break out and it sucks so mentally prepare yourself for that.  Glad that you are taking it slow.  Team Regimen is just getting started so watch out acne.cheer.gif

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#32 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

Bahaha, I like that "Team Regimen". smile.png

Congrats on getting through week 1.  I think my experience (from memory) was similar to yours, started to get clear pretty quickly, no dryness or redness and then week 2 hit and OH MY GOD i nearly died. wink.png

Stick with it though even if you do break out this week and get red and dry.  If you are consistent and persistent you will reach the other side (and the other side is the GOOD side biggrin.png)

Haha credit goes to Sasch38 :)

Day #8: 

BP tice a day is gonna kill you! It burns even after 3-4 hours of application, I mean it's not like SUPER bad but it's like small burning sensation. The thing I really hate is the color of my face. I read reviews  that the CeraVe moisturizer is good but I'm not sure. I have a Australian Blue Lizard sunscreen with spf30, and it's also a moisturizer and Ithink it's pretty good but it feels a bit oily, so those are just 2 suggestions I have for you. Good luck on finding a moisturizer:)

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#33 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

Congrats on getting through week 1.  I think my experience (from memory) was similar to yours, started to get clear pretty quickly, no dryness or redness and then week 2 hit and OH MY GOD i nearly died. wink.png

Stick with it though even if you do break out this week and get red and dry.  If you are consistent and persistent you will reach the other side (and the other side is the GOOD side biggrin.png)

haha it does have a nice ring to it! :P Thanks a bunch, and I'm definitely noticing that week two is a little rougher already especially since I'm starting the BP twice a day. I'll keep soldiering through though even if I start breaking out, gotta keep striving for that long-term goal of clear skin.

Day #8: 

I agree! Cetaphil is great as a night time moisturizer but it's hard to go around during the day with your face looking so greasy. I'm kinda interested to know what other people use because I love my Clinique moisturizer but I know its not the most affordable.

For sure! I've never heard of the Clinique but I might check that out. I thought about possibly using just aloe vera gel as a day time moisturizer because I used that for a long ass time when I was just spotting treating with Epiduo, but I dunno if that'll be enough moisturizer while on the Regimen, so I'm just gonna stick with some jojoba oil along the dry areas of my face for now during the day. 

Flagg, your pictures look good!  Very few actives and those are not terribly big either.  As i told Faith in Butterflies, you will begin to break out and it sucks so mentally prepare yourself for that.  Glad that you are taking it slow.  Team Regimen is just getting started so watch out acne.cheer.gif

Thanks Sasch! I'm definitely trying to get into that mindset to expect breakouts since it's pretty much a given that it'll happen in these early weeks.

BP tice a day is gonna kill you! It burns even after 3-4 hours of application, I mean it's not like SUPER bad but it's like small burning sensation. The thing I really hate is the color of my face. I read reviews  that the CeraVe moisturizer is good but I'm not sure. I have a Australian Blue Lizard sunscreen with spf30, and it's also a moisturizer and Ithink it's pretty good but it feels a bit oily, so those are just 2 suggestions I have for you. Good luck on finding a moisturizer:)

I noticed a bit of a stinging and burning sensation today when I applied it, definitely felt a bit weird compared to just applying it at night. I feel you too, my face was looking red and blotchy today and I was just like UGH...wanted to cover all the mirrors cuz I was looking especially beastly. :P I'm gonna looking into those products too, thanks for the suggestions! 

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#34 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

haha it does have a nice ring to it! tongue.png Thanks a bunch, and I'm definitely noticing that week two is a little rougher already especially since I'm starting the BP twice a day. I'll keep soldiering through though even if I start breaking out, gotta keep striving for that long-term goal of clear skin.

Day #8: 

For sure! I've never heard of the Clinique but I might check that out. I thought about possibly using just aloe vera gel as a day time moisturizer because I used that for a long ass time when I was just spotting treating with Epiduo, but I dunno if that'll be enough moisturizer while on the Regimen, so I'm just gonna stick with some jojoba oil along the dry areas of my face for now during the day. 

Thanks Sasch! I'm definitely trying to get into that mindset to expect breakouts since it's pretty much a given that it'll happen in these early weeks.

I noticed a bit of a stinging and burning sensation today when I applied it, definitely felt a bit weird compared to just applying it at night. I feel you too, my face was looking red and blotchy today and I was just like UGH...wanted to cover all the mirrors cuz I was looking especially beastly. tongue.png I'm gonna looking into those products too, thanks for the suggestions! 

Hahaha I completely understand you! When I look aty myself I just wanna break the mirror lol but I feel mirrors always reflect things a lot uglier than they really are :P

NP :) Team Regimen has to stick together through these tough times!

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#35 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

Day #9:

Hello there all my Team Regimen friends! :P Total turnaround for my mood today, because I'm feeling pretty great about how my skin is doing. I ended up using just a bit of jojoba oil as moisturizer today..and it was a HUGE positive difference. No oil slick of a face, just normal decent looking skin. So happy about that and honestly I don't think I'll even look for a new daily moisturizer unless my skin starts to get super dry and flaky because the jojoba oil works well for me all by itself. I'll stick to the Cetaphil as a nightly thing.

Skin-wise I have no new breakouts, most of my old stuff is improving, and I'm experiencing no dryness or flakiness yet. A bit of redness when I apply the BP and a little stinging sensation, but I can deal with that because neither lasts long.  So yeah, this has me feeling super optimistic that I can stick with the Regimen for the long-term and keep improving bit by bit as a I go along (without it affecting my life/work with a dripping oily face, lol)

Good luck to all of you guys, let's keep going hard and we can definitely do this. :) 

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#36 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

Day #10:

When I woke up today and looked in the mirror my first thought was..."holy shit! my skin looks pretty good!" lol honestly it's been a long time since I've woken up and had that thought when seeing my reflection, but I'm definitely seeing some subtle improvements already. I know I'm only on my second week so I'm sure there are more breakouts on the horizon before I start clearing up for good, but it just feels nice to have some good days along the way. :P

I have almost no new breakouts, just a tiny little one in the crease near my mouth and also something new in the crease of my nose (where I didn't apply BP last night, so that's probably the reason for that, gonna apply it there tonight) but otherwise my skin looks pretty darn clear. I did notice my first bit of dry skin today, it's very minimal so far, but there was a little dryness around my temples after I cleansed tonight, so I'm gonna be sure those areas get plenty of jojoba oil to keep them moisturized. 

Still feeling optimistic. My AHA is on the way this week too, so I'll start using that on some body acne to see how it works for my skin. I only have one or two small shoulder blemishes since body acne is rare for me these days, but it'll give me a chance to try the product out before I use it on my face much later in the Regimen. 

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

#37 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:52 AM

Maybe you're going to be one of the famous but few "lucky ones" who don't break out! We can only hope. I have high hopes for all of you members of Team Regimen :D

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo.  I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month.  I can live with that :)

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry.  In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.

#38 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

Day #10:

When I woke up today and looked in the mirror my first thought was..."holy shit! my skin looks pretty good!" lol honestly it's been a long time since I've woken up and had that thought when seeing my reflection, but I'm definitely seeing some subtle improvements already. I know I'm only on my second week so I'm sure there are more breakouts on the horizon before I start clearing up for good, but it just feels nice to have some good days along the way. tongue.png

I have almost no new breakouts, just a tiny little one in the crease near my mouth and also something new in the crease of my nose (where I didn't apply BP last night, so that's probably the reason for that, gonna apply it there tonight) but otherwise my skin looks pretty darn clear. I did notice my first bit of dry skin today, it's very minimal so far, but there was a little dryness around my temples after I cleansed tonight, so I'm gonna be sure those areas get plenty of jojoba oil to keep them moisturized. 

Still feeling optimistic. My AHA is on the way this week too, so I'll start using that on some body acne to see how it works for my skin. I only have one or two small shoulder blemishes since body acne is rare for me these days, but it'll give me a chance to try the product out before I use it on my face much later in the Regimen. 

Your progress is so much like mine! lol except I think yours is advanced. But it's great that we're all seeing improvements :D

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#39 skinnie

skinnie

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

Stick with it! It looks like you're getting similar results to what I had a few years ago. That's great! The Regimen works really well for acne that isn't hormonal. This is how I cleared up my forehead a few years ago. I tried it for my cheeks last year when I started breaking out, but it didn't work.  Had to move on to retinoids... Just be really vigilant about that dryness/irritation, and absolutely get a heavier moisturizer or a less drying cleanser if you need to! Also, I never made it to the full amount, and I used this method for nearly a year.  

Current Regimen: 
AM: 

Olay Foaming Cleanser for Sensitive Skin 

3 pumps CeraVe PM

Dan's BP (every other day) - pea size
Olay Age Defying Daily Lotion for Sensitive Skin, SPF15

True Match W4.5 

Night 
Swipe with Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pad or Paula's Choice 2% BHA

Wait 10-30 minutes

Olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin 

w/ Clarisonic Mia Acne Brush head - 1 minute (every other day) 

3 pumps CeraVe PM

Wait a few minutes

Tazorac -- pea size amount 

#40 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

Maybe you're going to be one of the famous but few "lucky ones" who don't break out! We can only hope. I have high hopes for all of you members of Team Regimen biggrin.png

lol that would sure be nice! I dunno if I can catch that much of a break though considering my skin, but I'm definitely hopeful too! :P

Your progress is so much like mine! lol except I think yours is advanced. But it's great that we're all seeing improvements biggrin.png

haha we're like long lost Regimen twins! I've noticed our results are super similar too, and that's awesome because they seem to be good results :)

Stick with it! It looks like you're getting similar results to what I had a few years ago. That's great! The Regimen works really well for acne that isn't hormonal. This is how I cleared up my forehead a few years ago. I tried it for my cheeks last year when I started breaking out, but it didn't work.  Had to move on to retinoids... Just be really vigilant about that dryness/irritation, and absolutely get a heavier moisturizer or a less drying cleanser if you need to! Also, I never made it to the full amount, and I used this method for nearly a year.  

Thank you! That's definitely inspiring to hear that you had success with the Regimen in the past. I'm definitely trying to keep an eye on the dryness, I've noticed it's mostly confined to my temples right now but I'm sure it can spread to other parts of my face at any time.

Day #11:

Not a whole lot to report, guys. My skin continues to do well. No major active breakouts that I can see, the only thing I noticed is a little blackhead on my nose and I'm kicking my self for picking at it and making it extra red! The skin on my nose is like uber sensitive and it's always got a bit of a reddish hue (even before BP, so I barely use just just a teeny bit of BP on my nose) I usually pride myself in never picking my skin but I noticed that annoying little bugger and I tried to extract it, not gonna do that again anytime soon! Other than that my face is in good condition, no major dryness, the dryness around my temples is VERY minimal and jojoba oil takes care of it very well.

Got my AHA in the mail today too! I applied it to a few body blemishes, it didn't burn at all, felt like a light lotion going on. I'll keep you guys updated on how it does for blemishes/hyper-pigmentation marks on my shoulders and chest. (since I won't be using it on my face until later in the Regimen)

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users