Photo

I've Been Using Shea Butter For Two Months And My God.

acne scars spot spots dark cream dry scar scarring medical

7 replies to this topic

#1 tyloss

tyloss

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

I've been using Shea butter for two months now and i really need to tell someone about this wonderful gem. Seriously, people Google this NOW Shea butter has actually REMOVED and faded my acne scarring. I actually look at people in the eyes and have a bit ,ore confidence. Please look Shea Butter up and read about the wonderful things it does for the skin. I no longer produce much sebum on my face and actually have an EVEN skin tone something clinque dark spot corrector couldn't give me!

I bought this particular one on Amazon for 6.80 http://www.amazon.co...m=AHOMPW0VE27AW(which is cheap compared to clinque lol) but you guys seriously need to consider looking in to it!

And thanks for the welcome to Acne.org i plan to post alot and try to solve people's acne scarring problems.

#2 everythingthatshimmers

everythingthatshimmers

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

I share your love for shea butter. whistling.gif) I also think it has helped fade my hyperpigmentation.

#3 tyloss

tyloss

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

I share your love for shea butter. whistling.gif) I also think it has helped fade my hyperpigmentation.

Amen!

#4 LewisS

LewisS

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:48 AM

Is it greasy? 'Butter' makes me think of putting something like lard on my face...

#5 Sum1killme

Sum1killme

Resurrected Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

I've been using Shea butter for two months now and i really need to tell someone about this wonderful gem. Seriously, people Google this NOW Shea butter has actually REMOVED and faded my acne scarring. I actually look at people
in the eyes and have a bit ,ore confidence.
Please look Shea Butter up and read about the
wonderful things it does for the skin. I no longer
produce much sebum on my face and actually
have an EVEN skin tone something clinque dark
spot corrector couldn't give me!

I bought this particular one on Amazon for 6.80 http://www.am
azon.com/African-Shea-Butter-Cream-

100/dp/B0009MHJE4/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AHOMPW0VE27AW(which is
cheap compared to clinque lol) but you guys
seriously need to consider looking in to it!

And thanks for the welcome to Acne.org i plan to post alot and try to solve people's acne
scarring problems.

I actually have some of this stuff, how do you use it? As a moisturizer or at night? How long do you leave it on?

#6 tyloss

tyloss

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

Is it greasy? 'Butter' makes me think of putting something like lard on my face...

At first it is, but shea butter quickly absolves into the skin (like castor oil) and it feels weightless.

@sum1killme 

I leave it on as a moisturizer at night and then a tiny layer on my face after bathing in  the morning!

#7 everythingthatshimmers

everythingthatshimmers

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

I rub some on my face at night after I get out of the shower. The kind I use is so thick it feels like wax at first so I've found it works best when my fingers and skin are warm. It just takes a small amount and melts right into my skin, like butter. =) It does take awhile to absorb though so I only use it before bed, I use Cetaphil in the mornings. I should mention though that my skin tends to be a bit dry and I am also on Accutane which is drying. If you have oily skin it may be too moisturizing for you, at least at first. To be on the safe side, I would suggest testing a small amount out before using it all over. It does feel very thick in the beginning (if you're used to a lotion or if you don't moisturize regularly) but the results have been worth it for me.

#8 tyloss

tyloss

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

How has accutane worked for you so far, I think it's scary!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users