2 replies to this topic

#1 xflammie

xflammie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

Hello everyone!

I really want to buy the regimen, I've tried everything on my face but nothing works anymore! I have a really oily skin, especially on my cheeks and I've been suffering of acne since I was 12 (I'm 16 years old now). The problem is that I don't have a serious acne, I mean it's not that big. I used to have it on my forehead but it's completely gone now (exept for those unexpected pimples ugh) but on my right cheek I got some scars and that's where the acne works a lot. But I'm not sure to buy the regimen because I've seen a lot of photos and videos of people with really damaged faces and mine it's not like yours. So, I've attached some pictures of my situation, maybe you can help me? 

I know your products are the best but I'm afraid I'll waste my money for a really little problem! 

ps: excuse me for my bad english but I'm Italian smile.png

Attached Files

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

You don't need to do anything.  There are choices but the question is how patient and dedicated you are to being diligent about it.  In my opinion, i would go from least irritating to more irritating when it comes to treating acne so my suggestions are:

1. diet changes for 3 months (maybe paleo or giving up dairy and gluten)
  2. the regimen
  3. retinoid and prescription bp from a dermatologist
  4. spiro or birth control

I just started the regimen and it sucks!  Things are worse than they were a week ago but i just have to keep going

Good Luck with your choice

#3 carwinns

carwinns

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Londboarding, music, video games, playing violin, drawing

Achievements

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

Hello everyone!

I really want to buy the regimen, I've tried everything on my face but nothing works anymore! I have a really oily skin, especially on my cheeks and I've been suffering of acne since I was 12 (I'm 16 years old now). The problem is that I don't have a serious acne, I mean it's not that big. I used to have it on my forehead but it's completely gone now (exept for those unexpected pimples ugh) but on my right cheek I got some scars and that's where the acne works a lot. But I'm not sure to buy the regimen because I've seen a lot of photos and videos of people with really damaged faces and mine it's not like yours. So, I've attached some pictures of my situation, maybe you can help me? 

I know your products are the best but I'm afraid I'll waste my money for a really little problem! 

ps: excuse me for my bad english but I'm Italian smile.png

I say, give it a shot. Your acne isn't that bad at all, but if you want to try something, do the regimen.

I also have really oily skin. Like, I need to blot it at least every hour. BUT, the regimen has definitely helped me in that department. I need to tend to it less and less! I think the regimen is worthwhile :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users