Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6 posts in this topic

what i want to know,desperately, is why am i suddenly have small but red angry white headed zits on one of my cheeks.

some of them do slightly itch sometimes.not all.

am also having teeny-tiny whiteheads on the same chick.

and today i had a new one..the place itched for quite some time and then after a while i noticed i have a red head there.post-200657-0-84105900-1367681559.jpg

i anyway have many spots/PIH on that part of my face and now this.

**it could be heat(i spent cooking hours one in the kitchen,its summer here)

**it could be the anti-fungal shampoo i was using for 2-3 days.although a few bumps on my forehead seem to disappear.

but i used it all over my face for two days..but am only having this after good 2-4 days of stopping.

**it could be something i eat.but i havent changed my diet at all.

except for i dont take whole wheat(which i had for dinner forever).and i dint have any active zit/acne of almost 1.5 mnths.

its not even days nearing my periods.

i was kinda clear and just before i need to go out somewhere very important to me in 2 days i've these red spots.

i just couldnt hold myself crying.

which btw i have not done for ,what seems now, like ages.

although i use saslic(salicylic acid wash 1%) as usual and apply clindamycin phosphate gel on it(as spot treatment) as usual.

i cant see any change.its been 2-3 days already.

what should i do?

i'm worried abt the red spots u see.

they dont look half as red & half as ugly as they are.

i wouldnt even post here if it were just the whiteheads.

i dont want to break down again for i need to be strong.

but i just cant hold it anymore.

i dnt know what to do!

post-200657-0-84105900-1367681559.jpg

Itchy red raised skin - dermatitis??

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

inflamed whiteheads & clogged pores

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

You are obsessing over those little whiteheads, they aren't even noticeable.

no am not.

i'm worried abt the red spots u see.

they dont look half as red & half as ugly as they are.

i wouldnt even post here if it were just the whiteheads.

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

my balanced diet chart and skincare routine(medications taken & products used now)

strongsad.gif

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking

GESUS man, please dont do this... this is nothing! nothing and im sure everyone would agree. I could probaly tell you many times that i honestly would trade skin but as i know my self others opinion dosent really matter when it comes to looks and insecurities but look at this picture

and tell me u want your skin to go though products and more products to try and fix a few pimples everyone with regular skin has anyway... i would honsetly have fine skin if i didnt use any products through my time... and now i look like this ^

GESUS man, please dont do this... this is nothing! nothing and im sure everyone would agree. I could probaly tell you many times that i honestly would trade skin but as i know my self others opinion dosent really matter when it comes to looks and insecurities but look at this picture http://www.acne.org/messageboard/gallery/image/49406-my-acne/

and tell me u want your skin to go though products and more products to try and fix a few pimples everyone with regular skin has anyway... i would honsetly have fine skin if i didnt use any products through my time... and now i look like this ^

i dont think i use too many products.but i understand what u mean.

i use a wash and a topical cream for spot treatment(as given to me by my derma).

u're right i freaked out.but i was getting more and more new ones ..a few everyday after being almost clear for some time.

so i kinda make me lose it over what went wrong.

by now,what i do is try to treat the main cause.

i saw ur pic.

i would love to discuss ur diet and routine if u'd like.

u can PM me or send me links i can follow.

luck.

huge pores

indented scar

oils used for cooking