Start Aha? With Picture

20 replies to this topic

#21 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Definitely yes to the AHA! I use it every night! Half moisturizer and half AHA with jojoba oil. Works really well for me. Then every 3 days I use pure AHA.

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? smile.png

After cleansing, I wait for like five minutes for my face to dry and then dab a bit of AHA on my acne and red marks on my face. Then I wait about 10-15 for the AHA to absorb and then I continue with the rest of the regimen, BP, then Moisturizer + AHA.

I find that applying AHA before the BP helps a lot with red marks fading away much faster.

Hii ...so happy to say the aha is working beautifully i did had a few pimples but nothing serious.
Ive only been using the aha mixed tho, id like to start using it in place of my moisturizer but i really dont know how much i should be using.
I have the 16oz aha bottle. Is a pump of that mixed with jojoba oil enough? Or is it too much? Plz help sad.png

I do my full AHA routine every 3 nights. I do the same thing, one full pump of AHA. I don't add any jojoba oil though, but you still can if you want to. The amount works well for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users