Photo

Start Aha? With Picture

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#21 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:14 PM

Definitely yes to the AHA! I use it every night! Half moisturizer and half AHA with jojoba oil. Works really well for me. Then every 3 days I use pure AHA.

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? smile.png

After cleansing, I wait for like five minutes for my face to dry and then dab a bit of AHA on my acne and red marks on my face. Then I wait about 10-15 for the AHA to absorb and then I continue with the rest of the regimen, BP, then Moisturizer + AHA.

I find that applying AHA before the BP helps a lot with red marks fading away much faster.

Hii ...so happy to say the aha is working beautifully i did had a few pimples but nothing serious.
Ive only been using the aha mixed tho, id like to start using it in place of my moisturizer but i really dont know how much i should be using.
I have the 16oz aha bottle. Is a pump of that mixed with jojoba oil enough? Or is it too much? Plz help sad.png

I do my full AHA routine every 3 nights. I do the same thing, one full pump of AHA. I don't add any jojoba oil though, but you still can if you want to. The amount works well for me.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/