Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Start Aha? With Picture

21 posts in this topic

Hi I am on Dan's regime already week 7.My face is almost acne-free but sometimes I got little white head and one acne.But now I have a lot of red marks.I am just wonder if AHA is a good choice of it.I dun want to hav another serious initial break-out again.It is beacuse when I were using BP. I got an initial break-out.Does anyone can give me some advices for fading the scar or using AHA??Thank you smile.png

post-204889-0-69998600-1367640619_thumb.This is the last October

post-204889-0-02255600-1367640639_thumb.This is the picture after chinese medicine and before Dan's regime

post-204889-0-03349800-1367640658_thumb. This is current picture

post-204889-0-69998600-1367640619_thumb.

post-204889-0-02255600-1367640639_thumb.

post-204889-0-03349800-1367640658_thumb.

I know this is totally off topic but can I ask what the chinese medicine was. It seems it really helped your skin. And btw congrats on such an amazing progress. I cannot give you advice on the aha thing because I am not using it personally. But I hope somebody is going to help. i would really appreciate your answer. Thank you

Implementing the AHA now would be probably the perfect time. You're clear and are just left with some light red marks. Go for it! :)

1 person likes this

Ummmmm.U have to find a chinese medicine doctor to get medicine I guess.She said my circulation is bad in my system,because I didnt have enough sleep,eat too much spicy and sweet,and drink too many cold drink.I was so stressful at that time as well.So,during that period ,i didnt eat any spicy and sweet .I hope it help :)

Thank you lewis:)

Oh thank you very much.There is no such thing as a chinese medicine doctor in my country I guess but your advice is helpful. Thanks

Definitely yes to the AHA! I use it every night! Half moisturizer and half AHA with jojoba oil. Works really well for me. Then every 3 days I use pure AHA.

Pulsed Dye Laser will get rid of that 100% completely in 10 minutes + 2 weeks healing time.

AHA may improve it 50% over 6 months...

Hi nicmic,thank you for your support to encourage to stick with the regime even though it is a hard time at first.I ordered the Aha and jojoba oil already.I wish my red marks can be fade because it is so annoying.I dun want to hav initial breakout when using Aha:((

Hi 13yearofacne,I visited the dermatologist before.I dun hav enough money to do laser:( and also the product she recommended are so expensive .so I decide to give AHA a try :) I will keep update what I get at last :)

Hi nicmic,thank you for your support to encourage to stick with the regime even though it is a hard time at first.I ordered the Aha and jojoba oil already.I wish my red marks can be fade because it is so annoying.I dun want to hav initial breakout when using Aha:((

Hi 13yearofacne,I visited the dermatologist before.I dun hav enough money to do laser:( and also the product she recommended are so expensive .so I decide to give AHA a try smile.png I will keep update what I get at last smile.png

Hi I am on Dan's regime already week 7.My face is almost acne-free but sometimes I got little white head and one acne.But now I have a lot of red marks.I am just wonder if AHA is a good choice of it.I dun want to hav another serious initial break-out again.It is beacuse when I were using BP. I got an initial break-out.Does anyone can give me some advices for fading the scar or using AHA??Thank you smile.png

attachicon.gifacne 3.JPGThis is the last October

attachicon.gifacne.JPGThis is the picture after chinese medicine and before Dan's regime

attachicon.gifphoto (1).JPG This is current picture

attachicon.gifacne 3.JPGThis is the last October

attachicon.gifacne.JPGThis is the picture after chinese medicine and before Dan's regime

attachicon.gifphoto (1).JPG This is current picture

How is the regimen going for you? How did use of AHA work out?

Here I have a simple and guaranteed solution for this after doing it you will feel really that's what you want.. Dabbing either toothpaste or tea tree oil on these spots before bedtime, you can also do a face masking at least once every week and also eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep and plenty of drink water..

Here I have a simple and guaranteed solution for this after doing it you will feel really that's what you want.. Dabbing either toothpaste or tea tree oil on these spots before bedtime, you can also do a face masking at least once every week and also eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep and plenty of drink water..

Dan's AHA is amazing. I definitely recommend you use it.

1 person likes this

Definitely yes to the AHA! I use it every night! Half moisturizer and half AHA with jojoba oil. Works really well for me. Then every 3 days I use pure AHA.

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? smile.png

1 person likes this

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? smile.png

After cleansing, I wait for like five minutes for my face to dry and then dab a bit of AHA on my acne and red marks on my face. Then I wait about 10-15 for the AHA to absorb and then I continue with the rest of the regimen, BP, then Moisturizer + AHA.

I find that applying AHA before the BP helps a lot with red marks fading away much faster.

After cleansing, I wait for like five minutes for my face to dry and then dab a bit of AHA on my acne and red marks on my face. Then I wait about 10-15 for the AHA to absorb and then I continue with the rest of the regimen, BP, then Moisturizer + AHA.

I find that applying AHA before the BP helps a lot with red marks fading away much faster.

Hey!I've been looking allll over for ur post where u explained how u spot treat ..no luck ..would u mind telling me please? :)

1 person likes this