ccm11

Deleted

4 posts in this topic

*Trying to delete post*

Edited by ccm11
Trying to delete
1 person likes this

Thank you for keep us updated. I look forward to hearing you're results.

I too suffer from pitted scarring. I've been drinking lemon water to help internally and using the peels on my face to help what's going on externally as I do still occasional break out.

I will keep you in my prayers. I know this totally bites.

Hmm helichrysum oil? never heard of it i will check it out. Pitted or indented acne scars are so hard to fix, raised scars are a bit easier to work with from what i have seen. I have indented scarring from cystic type acne, i wouldnt even mind it if i didnt have like so many if i could get rid of half i would be fine with it. Mine are'nt super deep i guess but in the right light they look horrible to me. Of course we are always our worst critic. I just joined this forum and im on a quest to find remedies for indented acne scaring, and maybe even fine line and wrinkles as im 38 and have both yay! Check out my youtube vid and subscribe if you like. I will be updating along my journey and hopefully can help some folks along the way. And learn new ideas from people as well. May as well try and use it for something positive. oh here's my video very first video so don't expect perfection lol,

be well my friends. i will be surfing the forums so if any questions just ask.
1 person likes this

You should try dermarolling.Research it for yourself. Tiny needles cause a small injury which causes your collagen to increase (your skin builds up). Eventually your skin will be leveled again.

1 person likes this