probiotic

2 replies to this topic

#1 Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 October 2004 - 02:50 PM

I started taking probiotics because i was on anti's for awhile and heard about the whole yeast thing and decided i should try them out. Although I dont know how many i should take, i got the chewables and it says i can take up to three a day, but how many do you guys think i should be taking if the dosage is 100 mg?

#2 Guest_Tracy_*

Guest_Tracy_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 12 October 2004 - 03:08 PM

I think you should follow the directions on the packaging.

#3 gymrat7676

gymrat7676

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2004 - 09:37 AM

which brand are you taking? you should look for ones in dark glass bottles that come in the refrigerated section of the store. also it should list how many billions of bacteria are in that specific bottle. also natren's is a good brand. i started off just taking the megadophilus but now am taking the healthy trinity.
MY ROUTINE

AM
1) wash with paula's choice normal to oily cleanser
2) Napca mist from twinlab or the one from nuskin and spray many times to get a good layer of moisture.
3)Avalon organics revitalizing eye gel
4)Cory Minerals (I've found that the secret to cory is to use ur brush to really swirl it around to grind the powder down even finer than it is and then to tap off the excess and start off with thin layers and build.) i also will take a concealer brush and dab it on certain areas that i need to cover up more thickly and then use a bronzer with a big bronzer brush to blend. ( i use estee lauder bronze goddess). i use bronzer all over and this seems to even out everything.
5)Aquaphor for lips.

PM
1)Same PC N/O
2b)some nights I mask with aspirin mixed with milk of magnesia and nuetrogena clear pore cleanser mask in nose and chin area - to make mask i use a small spray bottle with distilled water that i always keep in my bathroom and i take about 8 aspirin in the palm of my hand and spray and mush with my fingers until it is a thick paste. i then add a drop of MOM and put a small amount of neut. clear pore cleanser mask. don't use mask every night.
3)Aubrey organics Vegecol toner
4)Spot treat w/ prosacea gel
5)same on eyes and lips as AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users