Chest Acne

7 posts in this topic

NM2vOPB.jpg

Anyone know how I can rid of my chest acne? It's raised and a bit red... No pus or anything, and it doesn't hurt at all.

Seems like a hypersensitivity reaction. Could be from food, or something you put on your skin. You could try eating strictly for a few days and see if they decrease - SCD diet temporarily, there's some good info on it around the internets. If they do decrease, I would suggest taking colostrum (Immune Tree or Jarrow brand) 1 gram 2x a day (morning and night) for 3 weeks for a permanent cure. If they don't decrease, I would go to a dermatologist, who can advise on non-acne skin conditions. Because of the lack of comedo, this doesn't quite seem like acne.

Hmm, here's my diet:

YLoe50M.jpg

Anything out of ordinary?

And what does colostrum do? It says it's something you get from a woman's breasts...

That diet is pretty good, although I do notice a lack of fruits and vegetables. It's possible that you might be deficient in a vitamin, or that the wheat (spaghetti and bread) is causing a sensitivity reaction.

Colostrum is taken commercially from cows. It's basically the first milk that mothers feed to their calves. Humans have it too. It's different in that it has a yellow color instead of white, and has tons of antibodies and so-called transforming factors that can fix things like leaky gut.

I'm not sure if you have leaky gut, though. What you have looks almost like hives. Does it itch?

I don't think it's hives, it doesn't itch, doesn't hurt. What fruits would you recommend?

Apples, oranges pears and on...

Hell almost any (if not all) fruit is good for you

Height: 6,2 (187cm)

Weight: 176 goal - 165 I want my six pack abs <3