Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking The Plunge - Roaccutane (Male, Uk, 19 Y.o.)

30 posts in this topic

did ur back get discolored from the cysts

If you have nothing to be grateful for; check your pulse.

I just want to jump in and say how amazing and inspiring this log is - dude, your skin is looking great! I've recently made the decision that it's about time I take accutane, I've put it off for years despite doctors suggesting otherwise, but enough is enough. You should feel great about your skin man, it's looking fantastic!

1 person likes this

I just want to jump in and say how amazing and inspiring this log is - dude, your skin is looking great! I've recently made the decision that it's about time I take accutane, I've put it off for years despite doctors suggesting otherwise, but enough is enough. You should feel great about your skin man, it's looking fantastic!

If you have nothing to be grateful for; check your pulse.

Yeah man that's a really clear and succint improvement!

I just read through your log from start to finish seeing as it seems we have similar scenarios. I just started Roaccutine a few days ago at 40mg a day and am 18, and only really started researching it on the internet today. Despite my GP and dermatologist both saying that it was the way to go, some of the rumours and fear-mongering I have seen on different blogs have still made me pretty nervous, but seeing your log and others on this website has definetely quelled my concerns and excited to get into this treatment. Thanks :D