#1 DeLight

DeLight

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

Hi all,

I'm happy to join acne.org community.

I'm 26 y/old female with a loooong history of acne. I started to get acne when I was 12 y/old and it was mild/moderate until about 18 y/old when I had my chin completely covered with acne. It was a nightmare. I tried everything! Somehow I got it under control but still I get pimples exp. around TOM. 

My ultimate goal is to stop wearing foundation/powder everyday and have a clean, glowing skin... 

I finished Week 1 of the Regimen and it's no joke! I probably made a huge mistake by starting it very fast and on Day 2 my face looked sunburned and then all skin was crazy flaking. However, I continued smaller amount of BP once a day, sometimes twice. Redness has reduced a little and I still feel that my skin is very dry, peeling and flaking but a moisturizer helps. I feel positive and motivated :)

I started by using products that I had on hand. I happend to have 2.5% BP Acne Fighting Treatment by Paula's Choice (but this stuff is expensive).  After watching a ton of YouTube videos about acne.org I decided to give it a try (I have nothing to lose really I spent thousands of dollars on acne-fighting products and treatments... ) and I ordered all 3 products plus jojoba oil and AHA+. Can't wait them to come! 

I'm really excited to continue my journey to a beautiful skin.wub.png

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hi Delight! and welcome to the forums.  You are a week ahead of me and you are right that starting slow is ubber important.   I did my first application last night with very little fanfare in terms of stinging and itching but then again i used a pea sized amount of BP.  Dryness is a killer though as i got up and was supper flaky but since i didint do bp in the a.m., i was able to moisturize right after washing my face.

Good look and keep us posted.

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#3 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

Hey! :) glad we have another person just starting the regimen as well. Make sure you moisturize a lot and good luck!! :)
"A new journey to be started.
A new promise to be fulfilled.
A new page to be written.
Go forth unto this waiting world with pen in hand, all you young scribes,
the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
For youth is your greatest weapon, your greatest tool.
Use it wisely.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users