#1 DeLight

DeLight

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

Hi all,

I'm happy to join acne.org community.

I'm 26 y/old female with a loooong history of acne. I started to get acne when I was 12 y/old and it was mild/moderate until about 18 y/old when I had my chin completely covered with acne. It was a nightmare. I tried everything! Somehow I got it under control but still I get pimples exp. around TOM. 

My ultimate goal is to stop wearing foundation/powder everyday and have a clean, glowing skin... 

I finished Week 1 of the Regimen and it's no joke! I probably made a huge mistake by starting it very fast and on Day 2 my face looked sunburned and then all skin was crazy flaking. However, I continued smaller amount of BP once a day, sometimes twice. Redness has reduced a little and I still feel that my skin is very dry, peeling and flaking but a moisturizer helps. I feel positive and motivated :)

I started by using products that I had on hand. I happend to have 2.5% BP Acne Fighting Treatment by Paula's Choice (but this stuff is expensive).  After watching a ton of YouTube videos about acne.org I decided to give it a try (I have nothing to lose really I spent thousands of dollars on acne-fighting products and treatments... ) and I ordered all 3 products plus jojoba oil and AHA+. Can't wait them to come! 

I'm really excited to continue my journey to a beautiful skin.wub.png

#2 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:50 AM

Hi Delight! and welcome to the forums.  You are a week ahead of me and you are right that starting slow is ubber important.   I did my first application last night with very little fanfare in terms of stinging and itching but then again i used a pea sized amount of BP.  Dryness is a killer though as i got up and was supper flaky but since i didint do bp in the a.m., i was able to moisturize right after washing my face.

Good look and keep us posted.

#3 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:53 PM

Hey! :) glad we have another person just starting the regimen as well. Make sure you moisturize a lot and good luck!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users