#61 Ruweyda

Ruweyda

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me
  • Interests:fashion, Art, performance.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:17 AM

good luck sasch I hope yur skin clears up by the time yur birthday comes cheer.gif

#62 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 10
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Acne has broken me down but i am hopefully that one day things will get better.

Achievements

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

good luck sasch I hope yur skin clears up by the time yur birthday comes cheer.gif

Thanks hun!  My last 2 birthdays have been shitty and depressing for acne and other reasons so here's hoping for something good

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#63 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, trying new things, finding my inner strength through this struggle.

Achievements

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:37 AM

Day # 23  Week 4 Day 2

Acne Wise:  getting red bumps without puss around my mouth/chin area (more on my right side than left)  I am also breaking out more on inner cheek closer to my mouth.  Forehead: pretty clear.  Under Jaw: pretty clear.  Cheeks: Few small pimples (mostly on inner cheek).  Chin/Mouth : Breaking out

Overall, i have seen improvement on the regimen.  The true test will be to see if my mouth/chin area can get and stay clear

My anxiety has definitely lessened since starting the regimen so we'll see what the next few weeks bring. 

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end.  Here's to finding my end.

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

#64 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

Day # 23  Week 4 Day 2

Acne Wise:  getting red bumps without puss around my mouth/chin area (more on my right side than left)  I am also breaking out more on inner cheek closer to my mouth.  Forehead: pretty clear.  Under Jaw: pretty clear.  Cheeks: Few small pimples (mostly on inner cheek).  Chin/Mouth : Breaking out

Overall, i have seen improvement on the regimen.  The true test will be to see if my mouth/chin area can get and stay clear

My anxiety has definitely lessened since starting the regimen so we'll see what the next few weeks bring. 

I still have breakouts on my chin and tiny ones on my mouth, it might be bc we're not putting BP there sometimes? who knows but I'm sure the Regimen will clear those up.

Glad to hear you're not as stressed, you're doing good buddy :)

"A new journey to be started.
A new promise to be fulfilled.
A new page to be written.
Go forth unto this waiting world with pen in hand, all you young scribes,
the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
For youth is your greatest weapon, your greatest tool.
Use it wisely.”

#65 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Day # 23  Week 4 Day 2

Hang tough, Sasch, awesome to hear that you're still seeing improvements! I just got a new pimple myself near my mouth today so that seems to be like a problem area for many people while on the Regimen. Sending good vibes your way :)

Daily Regimen:
-Clean and Clear Foaming Cleanser
-Dan's 2.5% BP 
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil 

My Regimen Log: http://www.acne.org/...gs-regimen-log/

#66 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

Day # 24

There is a circle of redness around my mouth and i also have pimples there.  This happened last week Monday two and went down in a day or two so not stressing.  Since increasing to almost 1 pump my face has been getting more red.  I have also experienced more itching.  I think i will hang tough at 1 pump for a few weeks and see what happens.  I got two pimples that seem as if they may get inflamed on my right upper cheek.  This is a real shitty start to my week but hey, it's only week 4 - the big breakout time.  I think i'm also in a bitter mode cause i paid $300 + to get  a hairstyle that looks like shit!  Gonna have to re-do the whole thing and pay to have it done.....so annoying.

Hope everyone has a better start to their week

#67 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

Day # 24

There is a circle of redness around my mouth and i also have pimples there.  This happened last week Monday two and went down in a day or two so not stressing.  Since increasing to almost 1 pump my face has been getting more red.  I have also experienced more itching.  I think i will hang tough at 1 pump for a few weeks and see what happens.  I got two pimples that seem as if they may get inflamed on my right upper cheek.  This is a real shitty start to my week but hey, it's only week 4 - the big breakout time.  I think i'm also in a bitter mode cause i paid $300 + to get  a hairstyle that looks like shit!  Gonna have to re-do the whole thing and pay to have it done.....so annoying.

Awww man!! I feel you on the redness and sorry to hear what happened to your hairstyle, they never do it like you want them to!

Just a few more weeks :)

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#68 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:32 AM

Day # 24

Hair grows back...it just sucks that you paid so much for it.

I remember my week 4 and it was right about that time I wanted to quit. My entire face was red and itchy and the burning feeling lasted almost the whole day. I basically wanted to sit in front of the a/c while putting on moisturizer the whole time. The worst part is still having to go through your daily routine when all I wanted to do was hide in some batcave.

Don't let it discourage you Sasch! Hopefully the coming weeks will be much better. :)

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

#69 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Thanks ladies for the encouragement.  i am in such a better place today.

MONTH ONE: DONE!  So i've been on The Regimen for one month and here is whats happening.

My face is doing incredibly well!  Forehead only has a few clogged pores, cheeks basically clear, chin doing much better.  Under my chin is struggling but there has been improvement.  i just got my period so we'll see how that affects things.  My skin feels so smooth after i apply moiturizer and it only flakes occassionally around my mouth.  The redness is there but it doesn't bother me as much as acne does.  I do itch occassionally but its tolerable.  I am happy with my progress so far and hope things only get better from here on out.  I will wait till about month 3 before i will definitively say that the Regimen works for me.

Hope all my Regimen teamates are doing well!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Weekend!

#70 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

Thanks ladies for the encouragement.  i am in such a better place today.

MONTH ONE: DONE!  So i've been on The Regimen for one month and here is whats happening.

My face is doing incredibly well!  Forehead only has a few clogged pores, cheeks basically clear, chin doing much better.  Under my chin is struggling but there has been improvement.  i just got my period so we'll see how that affects things.  My skin feels so smooth after i apply moiturizer and it only flakes occassionally around my mouth.  The redness is there but it doesn't bother me as much as acne does.  I do itch occassionally but its tolerable.  I am happy with my progress so far and hope things only get better from here on out.  I will wait till about month 3 before i will definitively say that the Regimen works for me.

Hope all my Regimen teamates are doing well!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Weekend!

That's awesome!! I'm happy for you :)

Seems like we're all pretty happy with our results so far.

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#71 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

Week 5 Day 3

Sooooooooooooo......my period one this battle.  My acne has gotten worse and multiplied around my mouth area and the corner of my chin - on both sides of my face.  It is very red and bumpy but no white heads ....yet.  That area seems to get more bumpy then less bumpy then more bumpy then less bumpy without ever getting clear....sigh.  i hate it so much.  It is also itching up a storm today so i wouldn't be surprised if i woke up tomorrow with all those pimples surfacing.

To not be all doom and gloom, the rest of my face is doing well with only a few small pimples here and there.  Month 3 can't come soon enough

#72 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

My period is coming soon too and I'm expecting a couple breakouts, so don't worry I'm right here with you :)

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#73 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Thanks for the encouraging words Faith!  It is quite discouraging to be doing so well and then BAM .....another breakout.  It makes me doubt if this treatment will even work for me.  i am also worried abotu using more BP as 1 pump twice a day really does a number on my skin.  Will keep to that dosage for another wek before deciding whether to move up or not.

We gotta stay strong team!

#74 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

Thanks for the encouraging words Faith!  It is quite discouraging to be doing so well and then BAM .....another breakout.  It makes me doubt if this treatment will even work for me.  i am also worried abotu using more BP as 1 pump twice a day really does a number on my skin.  Will keep to that dosage for another wek before deciding whether to move up or not.

Heyy!! Don't say that missy!! It will work for all of us, AS LONG as we are patient and consistent with it!

One for all and all for one! :D

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#75 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 29 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

Hang tough, Sasch...it'll be worth it in the end. :) We're all pulling for you!

Daily Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP 
-Jojoba oil as moisturizer

Nightly Regimen:
-Dan's 2.5% BP
-Cetaphil moisturizer + a few drops of Jojoba oil 

My Regimen Log: http://www.acne.org/...gs-regimen-log/

#76 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

Thanks man!  My week has been crazy busy besides acne so this is just the icing on the cake.  Hoping that this next month will fly by and the breakouts will be smaller and acne clears up faster.  I am at 1 pump of BP and won't be going up for at least a week.

You guys are great supporters so thanks.  Glad that you're seeing great progress

#77 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

Day # 35 (week 5)

So i am the end of my 5th week on the regimen and my skin has taken 3 steps back.  I am flaking bad to the point that i have to moisturize several times a day and my skin is really tight.  I was thinking that maybe i should order AHA to help with this but i don't think i can deal with the additional breakouts at this point.

Itchiness has been a problem too!  I am now at 1 pump twice a day and i can't forsee moving up for a while as my skin is clearly irritated.  This is happening mostly on my neck (where i do not apply BP or moisturizer)

Acne is increasing and pimples i am getting are bigger than they were during most of my accutane course.  Most of this is happening on my chin/mouth are too which sucks.  Pimples are inflamed, red and don't usually have a whitehead.  I am also getting them in a cluster formation.  It started on the right side of my face and now that that has been clearing up, it is now starting up on the left side.  I now have around 4 active pimples on my left mouth area and quite a few under the skin pimples on the lower left side of my face.

I know it's only been 5 weeks but it's discouraging when many users report that 6 weeks is when they notice more consistent improvement.  I hate how i look and feel right now.  Hoping next week will be better.

Hope my regimen pals are doing well

#78 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Day # 35 (week 5)

So i am the end of my 5th week on the regimen and my skin has taken 3 steps back.  I am flaking bad to the point that i have to moisturize several times a day and my skin is really tight.  I was thinking that maybe i should order AHA to help with this but i don't think i can deal with the additional breakouts at this point.

Itchiness has been a problem too!  I am now at 1 pump twice a day and i can't forsee moving up for a while as my skin is clearly irritated.  This is happening mostly on my neck (where i do not apply BP or moisturizer)

Acne is increasing and pimples i am getting are bigger than they were during most of my accutane course.  Most of this is happening on my chin/mouth are too which sucks.  Pimples are inflamed, red and don't usually have a whitehead.  I am also getting them in a cluster formation.  It started on the right side of my face and now that that has been clearing up, it is now starting up on the left side.  I now have around 4 active pimples on my left mouth area and quite a few under the skin pimples on the lower left side of my face.

I know it's only been 5 weeks but it's discouraging when many users report that 6 weeks is when they notice more consistent improvement.  I hate how i look and feel right now.  Hoping next week will be better.

Hope my regimen pals are doing well

Awww don't be discouraged Sasch, there's also a lot of people who didn't really see results until the 3rd month and were still breaking out continuously, this might or might not be you but don't give up yet.

My left cheek also looks worse than my right, what a quinky dink! lol don't worry all of us are experiencing breakouts right now but maybe next month will get better :)

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

#79 leelowe1

leelowe1

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

Hun you are too sweet!  I am so glad to have you guys on my team - it helps not having to struggle all alone. 

#80 Faith in Butterflies

Faith in Butterflies

Princess

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

Hun you are too sweet!  I am so glad to have you guys on my team - it helps not having to struggle all alone. 

Thanks so are you :)

you guys are always there for me too so I'm going to be here for you guys.

the open book awaits.
Be creative.
Be adventurous.
Be original.
And above all else, b
e young.
Use it wisely.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users