Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctbo

Should I Find A New Derm?

4 posts in this topic

called my derm to have a big cyst i got injected with cortizone but the receptionist told memy derms to booked up to see me and ill just have to go the weekend with this big monster cyst on my face whats up with that?.the derm cant see me for 5 min at the end of his day to help me out not cool at all makes me feel like he really doesnt care and im sure he doesnt.I been getting cystsjust about every 2 weeks and im tired of it.i want to go on accutane but the derm wont put me on it and the aczone im on doesnt keep them away.should i go look for a new derm or what.im not sure how to find a good one.

That was pretty tough to read with the lack of punctuation, but anyways, here's my answer:

If your derm was booked up, well, your derm was booked! Making appointments ahead of time with your dermatologists will guarantee yourself time to see them to check up on your skin. Just because your derm was too booked to see you, doesn't mean that your derm doesn't care. Like the receptionist said, Your Derm was too booked up. It really isn't your dermatologists fault, and your derm isn't going break out of their own work routine just to give you specifically some sort of special treatment. He/She has other patients to worry about too! From what I'm reading, your post seemed a little.. selfish maybe? Just be patient, you aren't the single most important person in the world here. If you do however, want to see a new dermatologist, do some research to finding one in your town and see if you can arrange an appointment with them.

2 people like this

No offense ctbo, but you need to grow up.

1 person likes this