Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShooShooACNE

Enlarged Pores On My Chest... Could It Be Kp?

3 posts in this topic

I have these odd things on my chest that look like big pores and blackheads. I also have some flesh colored bumps. They aren't like regular pimples. If i squeeze them, tiny white grains come out.

I wash my body with Head & Shoulders classic clean shampoo but these things won't go away. I'd post pictures but my chest looks so bad right now because I just picked the sh*t out of it. It's all red and inflamed :(

Does anyone else have the same problem?

On a dairy free, low gluten diet

Morning:

Wash face with Diva Stuff Premium Acne Face Wash with Charcoal,Sulfur and B3

After washing face, apply Neutrogena On-The-Spot on T-Zone, and tone cheeks with diluted tea tree oil

Moisturize cheeks with Skin Ceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel

Drink green smoothie (coconut milk, kale, frozen berries)

Take 100mg Doxycycline

Night:

Wash face with Diva Stuff Premium Acne Face Wash with Charcoal,Sulfur and B3

Apply tretinoin cream 0.01% to T-Zone, and tone cheeks with diluted tea tree oil

Moisturize cheeks with Skin Ceuticals Phyto Corrective Gel

Take 100mg Doxycycline

Yeah I have those all over my face. Horrible. Tried everything, no success. Well, not everything, but maybe about 200+ different common and uncommon things.

I don't have big pores though. Sounds interesting. Producing too much oil, maybe? Could try diet changes for that, diet made my extra oil go away permanently

My chest gets tiny red bumps, but not like 'blackheads'. I've stopped using a body lotion which contained Mineral Oil as it's known to clog pores. Searching for the alternative.

SUPPLEMENTS:

Orthoplex Multi Flora Probiotic

Zinc & Vitamin C