My Type Of Acne (Uploaded Pics!) Gonna Start Regimen

7 posts in this topic

Just wanted to show you all how my skin looks like before I start the regimen I ordered it on Monday hopefully I'll start by sometime next week just waiting for it to get here! OK here are the pics......neutral.gif

post-186614-0-22097600-1366976588_thumb.

Edited by lizhernandez

Just wanted to show you all how my skin looks like before I start the regimen I ordered it on Monday hopefully I'll start by sometime next week just waiting for it to get here! I'll post the pics later when I get home cause I'm doing this post through my iPhone & I'm not sure if you can upload pics through here! Thanks (:

Liz, looking forward to following your journey. Hoping to start the regimen soon after my accutane dryness goes away

1 person likes this

u've very nice facial features.=)

i hope u all the best for ur new routine.

if u're going on accutane,please be careful abt the sideeffects.

cheers!

Will be following your updates hope it works out for u. fingers crossed :)

Accutane has less serious side effects than antibiotics, which destroy your intestinal tract, good job on going for the tane.

Just wanted to show you all how my skin looks like before I start the regimen I ordered it on Monday hopefully I'll start by sometime next week just waiting for it to get here! I'll post the pics later when I get home cause I'm doing this post through my iPhone & I'm not sure if you can upload pics through here! Thanks (:

Liz, looking forward to following your journey. Hoping to start the regimen soon after my accutane dryness goes away

Thank you (:

Good luck on your journey as well!!!! Xoxo

u've very nice facial features.=)

i hope u all the best for ur new routine.

if u're going on accutane,please be careful abt the sideeffects.

cheers!

Thank you (: !

I don't think I'll ever try accutane although I have thought about it, but the side effects are too dangerous

Will be following your updates hope it works out for u. fingers crossed :)

Thank you sooo much!! (: