2 replies to this topic

#1 Nevermind86

Nevermind86

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

Hey, UK guy here.

Finally followed the regimen to the letter and got it working! ! Nearly 100% clear now and just waiting for red marks to go.

I graduated away from importing the full kit due to shipping and taxes, now just use dans bp with UK cleaners and moisturisers I've found to work.

Next problem, summer sun! bought clinique City block spf for my face due to good reviews.

Do you moisturise and use this? Or just use this after bp in the morning and moisturiser at night?

Don't want to look like a oily sweat ball! !

#2 feelreal

feelreal

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:09 AM

Hey, bud. I don.t know about the moisturiser, but you should totally try Anthelios AC SPF +30, it is the best I have ever used. Specially designed for oily to prone-acne skin and it is an extremely matte fluid. If you ever get the chance, you should definitely try it out. :)

#3 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

Hey, UK guy here.

Finally followed the regimen to the letter and got it working! ! Nearly 100% clear now and just waiting for red marks to go.

I graduated away from importing the full kit due to shipping and taxes, now just use dans bp with UK cleaners and moisturisers I've found to work.

Next problem, summer sun! bought clinique City block spf for my face due to good reviews.

Do you moisturise and use this? Or just use this after bp in the morning and moisturiser at night?

Don't want to look like a oily sweat ball! !

Thanks smile.png

I actually have the city block sunscreen. I would use this after the moisturizer since it can be pretty drying used alone.

I really only use this when I don't plan on using makeup because it is a bit tinted.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + Neutrogena Moisture with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25 (for redness)
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20 (for mattefying)
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff (for even skin tone)
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users