23 replies to this topic

#21 Jofo

Jofo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

I'm not using Sebutape, just eyeballing it based on how much oil appears on the blotting sheets that I use. I know I could be more scientific about it and use Sebutape, but if the improvement from a product is so minor that I can't see a difference on a regular blotting sheet then it's useless as far as I'm concerned.

I'm applying the 5 Alpha Avocuta cream to only the right side of my nose (I always apply these kinds of topicals to just one side). I haven't noticed any changes from that yet. I didn't have much faith in it to begin with, but I'll still keep it up for at least a month.

#22 purple123

purple123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:48 AM

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying!

#23 Jofo

Jofo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:08 PM

Sorry the late update but I got sidetracked by a bunch of stuff. I stopped taking resveratrol a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately whatever miraculous oil-reducing effect I saw in the beginning has disappeared. By the end of the experiment, the resveratrol may have been reducing my oil production slightly, but not enough that I could confidently recommend it to anyone else. I don't know if my initial results were due to the resveratrol or if my body was simply being nice to me for a few days, but something was definitely reducing my oil production for a little while there.

As for the 5 Alpha Avocuta by Noviderm that I was applying to the right side of my nose, it didn't help at all. The company claims that oil-reducing effects were confirmed after one week of use in their trial. I used the cream for 8 weeks and saw no reduction in oil.

#24 missC1990

missC1990

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

I bought this supplement last week, but then I read online it can boost your T.... -_- very nice, because I break out over everything that does that. Now I'm left with a bottle and anxious to try, lol. I also bought egcg which I read online everywhere is a possible T lowering product. Much better for me... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users