Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miserablewithmyself

Please Help, I've Tried Everything & I'm Still Suffering With Acne!

15 posts in this topic

I've been struggling with acne problems since I was a teenager. I'm almost 27. I've tried every product on the market including proactiv, skin id, murad, etc.. I've been on a six month cycle of accutane which cleared my face perfectly, but it came back only 9 months later. I've been on tetricyclin, minocyclin, birth control pills, etc, you name it!! I've tried more gentle approaches but with major failure. I've used DDF, the store brands like neutrogena & etc etc.. you get the point. Currently I'm using a proactiv products because my skin does the best on it. But it's still horribly broken out! I'm on BCP to help balance my hormones. I'm so, so sick of dealing with acne. Not only is my face already terribly scarred, but now it's just getting more and more scarred because it won't stop breaking out. As you know acne also physically hurts. Yes, my face is in pain and throbs. It's emotionally affecting me too, because I'm too depressed to go anywhere or leave the house, as I'm greatly embarassed and ashamed of my face. What should I do? I'm going to try going back to the dermatologist, but I'm worried they're just going to tell me to go on accutane again. I already tried that! I got terrible side effects, and my acne came back full throttle not even 10 months later!

I'd like to have clear skin at the age of 27, and instead it's worse than most teenagers acne. I'm so tired of dealing with this, it's honestly making me feel suicidal and I just can't take it anymore. If you've suffered with severe acne long-term, I'm sure you can understand. That hopeless, depressed, miserable feeling.

PLEASE HELP!! What should I do? I'm poor so I can't afford expensive facial peels and cosmetic skincare, etc..

I have a feeling my hormones are the primary cause of my acne, because I keep my face clean & only wear a mild, oil-free noncomedogenic water-based makeup when I go out, because otherwise I'd literally scare people and gross them out with my face.

I've also tried not wearing any makeup, just staying home... no difference.

I'm at my wit's end with this. Should I just suck it up and go on accutane again? What if it comes back? Any ideas and suggestions are truly appreciated. Thanks for all your time.

edit: I've also used retin-a cream to add to the list of things I've tried.

Furthermore, I eat very healthy (lots of green vegetables and proteins, etc) & exercise. I've heard changing your eating habits and health of your lifestyle can greatly reduce acne. Well, it's not working much for me. And believe me I'm trying.

2 people like this

What's your acne like (inflammatory/non-inflammatory; cysts, pustules, or comedones)?

Where exactly is it located?

Does it itch transiently or consistently?

Is there stuff inside the lesions (pus/keratin plug)?

Does it get better in the summer?

Does it get worse when you work out or in humid weather?

What does your tongue look like (coating/red/pink)? What's your diet like?

Is your digestion ok?

1 person likes this

Have you tried or thought of trying spiro? ppl have had success after not having it with all the stuff you tried...and it def sounds hormonal if it came back after accutane. have you tried multiple types or birth control cuz some vary quite a lot so that might be worth looking into. There's a wikipedia page called oral contraceptive pills which lists at the bottom all the various hormone compositions of the most common birth controls and shows you the major differences between them. Also, this might sounds nuts, but have you ever tried counseling/therapy? I know with long term acne, that is resistant to lots of different treatments, it can sometimes be helped by working through emotional stuff and even just expressing your frustration about your acne. it gives you a safe place to vent and talk about how shitty it is to deal with something like this. helped me a lot but you HAVE to find a good therapist/counselor or else it won't do you enough good. so search/interview ppl until you find one you like best. i'm poor too and it's worth every last penny for me. Also, just worth mentioning: african black soap is my favorite cleanser and its the only product thats EVER done anything positive for my acne besides like birth control. and its $3 or $4 but you do have to search around for it. online is the best place to buy. and I feel you on alternative approaches not working, my acne got to its worst when I was eating extremely "healthy"/restricted. therapy was a wayyyy better alternative than obsessing over my diet. xoxoxo

1 person likes this

Some good suggestions have been suggested above. Here are some more:

• You may want to address diet (maybe go paleo for 3 months)
  • spiro with BCP to address hormones
  • The Regimen suggested on this website
  • retinoid in conjunction with an anti microbial

You are not an anomaly so don't feel alone (i am 30 and still have acne)

BTW, i'm glad you are putting a second course of accutane on the back burner. It should always be your final resort

1 person likes this

It's a rocky road but like everything else in life, there is always a beginning and an end. Here's to finding my end.

God is good to me..........more than I deserve.

James 1:2-4

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Hey want to give u similar post ive given others in same boat.go to doc and get a broad spectrum antibiotic cephalosporins like duricef 500 mg twice a day. MOST IMPORTANTLY TAKE 600 MG directly WITH FIRST DOSE of antibiotic and 400mgwith second dose each day they have to be taken together for great results.tell dr u have a friend using these antibiotics for. severe acne anf works good.also other great antibiotics for u cephalexin spectracef omnicef ceclor vantin ceftin velosef cedax.some of these older ones dr prolly not familiar with just say youre friends using with success when u get resistance to duricef down the road.their are 3 different ways ive used to stave off resistance before.can elaborate if interested good luck see dr asap

What's your acne like (inflammatory/non-inflammatory; cysts, pustules, or comedones)?

Where exactly is it located?

Does it itch transiently or consistently?

Is there stuff inside the lesions (pus/keratin plug)?

Does it get better in the summer?

Does it get worse when you work out or in humid weather?

What does your tongue look like (coating/red/pink)? What's your diet like?

Is your digestion ok?

Hi, thanks for responding. Here's the answers to your questions:

My acne is inflammatory with cysts, pustules and comedones.

It's located mostly around my chin, mouth, smile area.. but also a little bit on my forehead (in between eyebrows, t-zone area)

There is stuff inside the lesions.

It does get better in the summer actually!

It does get worse when I work out, especially if I do cardio & sweat a lot. I clean my face right after, but it doesn't seem to matter.

My tongue is pink, not coated.. my diet is pretty balanced with nutrition I'd say. I eat a lot of vegetables daily (mostly spinach and asparagus, but others as well)

I always assumed my digestion is ok, but now that you mention it, maybe it's not? How do I tell? My stomach usually feels fine unless I eat a good amount of dairy, but I don't eat much because I believe I'm lactose-intolerant.

Thanks again!!

BTW, i'm glad you are putting a second course of accutane on the back burner. It should always be your final resort

Have you tried or thought of trying spiro? ppl have had success after not having it with all the stuff you tried...and it def sounds hormonal if it came back after accutane. have you tried multiple types or birth control cuz some vary quite a lot so that might be worth looking into. There's a wikipedia page called oral contraceptive pills which lists at the bottom all the various hormone compositions of the most common birth controls and shows you the major differences between them. Also, this might sounds nuts, but have you ever tried counseling/therapy? I know with long term acne, that is resistant to lots of different treatments, it can sometimes be helped by working through emotional stuff and even just expressing your frustration about your acne. it gives you a safe place to vent and talk about how shitty it is to deal with something like this. helped me a lot but you HAVE to find a good therapist/counselor or else it won't do you enough good. so search/interview ppl until you find one you like best. i'm poor too and it's worth every last penny for me. Also, just worth mentioning: african black soap is my favorite cleanser and its the only product thats EVER done anything positive for my acne besides like birth control. and its $3 or $4 but you do have to search around for it. online is the best place to buy. and I feel you on alternative approaches not working, my acne got to its worst when I was eating extremely "healthy"/restricted. therapy was a wayyyy better alternative than obsessing over my diet. xoxoxo

Thanks so much for your help, I think I will try going on spiro. I'll ask the doctor about it when I see him. & counseling sounds like a great idea, especially considering the depression I suffer with from my acne. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I'm going to try the paleo diet, thanks for the recommendation. Spiro as well! Thanks for your helpful advice and support. :)

Because of its location, I might think it's perioral dermatitis. I would start by switching out your toothpaste with a non-fluoride natural alternative. I would also take a vitamin D supplement daily. Cysts are probably either from a vitamin deficiency (maybe D) or something in your diet you might be sensitive to.

Try Saw Palmetto!! Only thing to somewhat help me so far that is proven to help hormonal acne.

1 person likes this

What's beautiful to you is only a reflection of your beliefs.... smile.png

Currently taking:

Saw Palmetto

Vitex

Soy Isoflavone Extract

Black Cohosh

Wild Yam

Burdock

D3

Zinc

Biotin

Nevermind Saw palmetto is not working anymore and hasn't for awhile. Nothing natural is working!!

What's beautiful to you is only a reflection of your beliefs.... smile.png

Currently taking:

Saw Palmetto

Vitex

Soy Isoflavone Extract

Black Cohosh

Wild Yam

Burdock

D3

Zinc

Biotin

I too have struggled with acne forever. And I'm a lot (lots) older. It can be very discouraging but there are some things you can do that might help. My acne problem was the same as yours and very resistant to everything mainstream and natural. It just kept on happening day after miserable day. I did accutane twice. After the second time it got a bit better but I made the mistake of thinking I was cured and stopped doing everything else. The acne came back...a bit better but still cysts, red inflamed skin, etc. Over the years and with my current dermatologist we figured out a way to keep me at only about one minor papule or pustule a week. This is a major achievement for me...I mean major. I still hate it when my skin breaks out but at least it is much much less and manageable. I'm also a natural foodie. The best diet for me is following a natural whole foods diet and avoiding all dairy (all the time - no cheating), sugary foods, nuts, and almost all oils. The only oil I use is extra-virgin olive oil and I use it very sparingly. No margarine...even natural. I try to mimic the cultures where they don't get acne and eat whole grains, fruits, vegies, and fish. I don't use sunscreen because it always breaks me out and I have tried a million brands including all the natural ones.

Please read my regime below. Another thing I think is essential for controlling very resistant chronic acne is having monthly professional microdermabrasions. I get them at my derm's office and they are covered by insurance (...that tells you how chronic my acne has been...) This really moved my skin from breaking out with lots of lesions to its current rate of only 3-4 more minor ones per month. If insurance didn't cover it I would still pay out of pocket for the microdermabrasions.

My goal in the next year is to wean off the low dose doxy. I'm taking an extremely low dose to mimic Oracea (which insurance doesn't cover) and I think it has helped a little but not eneough to continue. I hope this has helped. Another thing to hold on to is that some people don't clear up until their 30's. Keep your spirits up. This is a challenge but you have support here and we'd like to know how you are doing!

Diagnosis - Cystic acne and papulopustular rosacea
Status - 98% clear

Morning - Panoxyl 10% Cleanser (BP), Cleocin-T, DML Lotion, Physician's Formula SPF 30 Mineral Pressed Powder, Spiro 50 mg (weaning off)

Night - Panoxyl 4% Cleanser, DML Lotion

Monthly - Professional microdermabrasion

Diet - Whole high nutrient unprocessed foods. Avoid oils, dairy, sugars, bread, nuts, alcohol, caffeine, spicy and fermented foods.

Supplements - Opti l-zinc, Citrical + D3, selenium, D

Daily - Walk, breath deeply, meditate and do yoga daily, wear hats for sun protection

Miserablemeotions did you ever find cure for your acne? I am going through the same acne, and have also done everything! I am as well 27 years old, eating healthy, etc! Just trying to see if something worked for you!

Thank you

Me too! Going through that same things and am almost 27! Would love to hear if you found something that worked!

27/F United States, 120 lbs.

Amnesteem 40 mg - Month 1 Start 3/19/15

Claravis 60 mg - Month 2

Hi,

I was reading your post and nodding more and more as I read through it. I am 25 and have had pretty well the exact same battle. My acne is the worst it's ever been, and I'm still using Proactiv religiously! Also feeling very depressed and share your pain. We aren't alone!

My doctor suggested it's most likely PCOS - apparently ovarian cysts also cause cystic acne. I have had 3 ovarian cysts that I know of, one required surgery... It's very painful but you get used to it. The acne is also VERY painful, I'm on minocycline (antibiotic) at the moment so my face doesn't hurt, but it is still constantly breaking out.

If this is what I have and it can be managed with some kind of meds, I will re- post because I wouldn't wish this kind of confidence draining battle on anyone.

I have pcos and have been getting really painful cystic acne along my jawline and chin for the last year which leave horrible scars behind, After trying most OTC medication I finally came upon a regimen that worked for me.... Mostly through trial and error. I take dim supplements along with borage seed oil and zinc ....this has greatly helped.. It's been two months and I have had no new breakouts... And the older acne has also healed really fast. Hope this helps :)

Posted · This comment is awaiting approval by a moderator · Report post

Buy generic Torsemide online 3.jpg Torsemide is used for treatment of edema (swelling) associated with heart, kidney, or liver failure, or with conditions in which there is excess body water. It is also used alone or with other medicines to treat high blood pressure. Related Tags: Buy Torsemide 10 mg Safe & Private Torsemide fedex delivery order clomid at Kansas torsemide d dosage purchase Torsemide asthma in internet moneygram priority mail at Orford free fedex delivery Torsemide Fishers generic daily Torsemide in MS Booneville Torsemide infections jcb at Newport (Pembrokeshire) Torsemide in Vista order Torsemide online western union no rx in Tennessee Orlinda prescription Generic Torsemide online cheap at Sheringham torsemide otic drops buy cheap Torsemide non prescription fedex overnight free in Idaho Torsemide dose pack pharmacy Torsemide no prescrption in Norfolk County Buy Cheap Torsemide From Canadian Pharmacy average cost per day Torsemide in Montana Lloyd low price Torsemide online pills in Menai Bridge cheapest no prescription Torsemide sales online in North Carolina Bath Torsemide shop sydney drug Torsemide is to treat at MS Senatobia buy cod Torsemide without prescription at AR Dennard buy Torsemide visa without prescription at Thousand Oaks Discount Chloromycetin With No Card! buy brand name Generic Torsemide online generic online Generic Torsemide at Kansas Kinsley Torsemide cortaid sensitive skin w/aloe in internet drug fedex Torsemide 10 mg gels Torsemide online drug priority mail at NY North Brookfield Torsemide to treat intrahepatic cholestasis buy Torsemide FDA DEA approved Rialto Torsemide 20 mg without a presciption Torsemide Ups Delivered MS West Point Buying Cheap Torsemide No Prescription! Free Consult! order Torsemidee cod overnight delivery at Chesapeake buy Torsemide in japan at Stamford low cost Sumycin online western union no rx at Oregon Gervais pharmacy Torsemide cod accepted in Kirkintilloch Torsemide prescription drugs discount on Torsemide 20 mg buy Torsemide no visa without prescription in Duluth can i purchase Torsemide 20 mg without a dr's prescription where can i buy Torsemide online Albuquerque best cheap Torsemide order generic! free consult! in Birmingham Torsemide drug prescription in Arizona Peridot Torsemide adverse events in Penshurst Generic Torsemide cheap overnight delivery at leipzig at Virginia Torsemide buspirone buy cod Torsemide 20mg in internet priority mail Torsemide overnight fed ex 20 mg Torsemidee shipped by ups Torsemide free shipping overnight at Avebury Torsemide order a prepaid visa pastiglie online Torsemide quanto costo best price Torsemide in internet visa where to buy Torsemide best price u.s cheapest Torsemide available online in CO Louisville get Torsemide in Minehead where to buy cheap Torsemide no prescription in DC how to order Torsemide 10 mg online without prescription canadian pharmacy for Torsemide at Richmond Buy Torsemide Medication Cod in Denton Torsemide Online Cash On Delivery at Thornton Purchase Torsemide Online Torsemide online tab without prescription at Holywell Torsemide online pharmacy Zurich buy cod Torsemide flamatak pill saturday delivery cheap Generic Torsemide online tablet priority mail generic Lozol no prescription required in Newry buy by check Torsemide non prescription colored contacts at HI Pahala generic Torsemide 20 mg shipped overnight torsemide With no prescription or membership order Torsemide fedex at Glastonbury torsemide online with next day shipping get Torsemide online without prescription in Alnwick msds Torsemide with epinephrine astrazeneca in Llangefni Torsemide next day no prescription needed Torsemide shipped overnight no prescription at Pennsylvania get Torsemide pills no doctors at Sunderland no prescription Torsemide moneygram without script at Maesteg buy Generic Torsemide free consultation no prescription Torsemide in internet at Morecambe and Heysham cheapest Torsemide sale at Kendal can alcohol stop Torsemide from working in Louth Online Torsemide cod pharmacy low cost Torsemide 10 mg Torsemide 20 mg for opiate withdrawl the Torsemide low price in Utah low price Torsemide retard pills free shipping in Illinois Solon Mills buy Torsemide prescription Nice how to buy Torsemide 10 mg no rx cheap Torsemide online without perscription Torsemide online cheap generic Overnight Delivery Of Torsemide at Tracy buy cod Torsemide 20 mg in internet store saturday delivery order Torsemide on-line Noroxin order overnight shipping Clearwater Torsemide without a prescription mastercard in Hawkshead fedex Torsemide overnight in New York Accord buy cheap uk Torsemide el paso at Mississippi torsemidee grossir pour buying cheap Torsemide generic capsule Buffalo torsemide eye drops cheapest online price Torsemide in Breedon-on-the-Hill best Torsemide 20 mg online need Torsemide 20 mg online fast delivery buy cod Torsemide oflo online priority mail in Alloa Torsemide 10 mg generic ultram buy Torsemide from an online pharmacy order torsemide overnight cheap cheap Torsemide by fedex cod in Dumbarton canadian pharmacy Torsemide uk no prescription! in Elgin purchase Torsemide check at Bethesda cheap torsemide next day Torsemide paid with mastercard in Minnesota Plato Torsemidee cash delivery at Toms River low price Torsemide in internet jcb without script in Llanfair Caereinion order Torsemide online moneygram without prescription in Stirling overnight delivery of Torsemide in us no prescription needed order Torsemide at Santa Ana order Torsemide in internet rx overnight Cheap Torsemide Sales. Torsemide buying compera Torsemide farmacia comprare buy Torsemide without prescription in the u.s donde comprar Torsemide online without rx Wichita get Torsemide fast delivery in HI Kalaheo buy Torsemide no doctor Bristol buy Torsemide no rx 20 mg order cheap discounted Torsemide Chlorpromazine ups Quebec generic Torsemide discount fast at Colorado Parlin Torsemide in internet international at St David's buy mastercard Torsemide cheap at Usk low cost Torsemide online moneygram without script in Dundonald buy Torsemide online worldwide in Delaware Winterthur buy torsemide overnight COD buy torsemide without prescriptin needed cheap Torsemide next day delivery online Torsemide free shipping in Saltney Torsemide otc at Heckington buy Torsemide 10 mg cheap cod no rx order torsemide discount easy to get low cost Torsemide u-cort mastercard no rx in Salcombe buy Torsemide online pills no rx http://7trimethoprim24.tumblr.com/#06707 buy trimethoprim no prescription - buy trimethoprim http://7sulfamethoxazole24.tumblr.com/#59313 buy sulfamethoxazole canada - order sulfamethoxazole no prescription http://7vermox24.tumblr.com/#68920 order vermox no prescription - buy vermox online http://7azelex24.tumblr.com/#79706 buy azelex no prescription - generic azelex no prescription http://7butenafine24.tumblr.com/#39354 buy butenafine in canada - order butenafine canada

Order Diprolene without prescription! 17.jpg 10.pngGeneric Diprolene is used for reducing itching, redness, and swelling associated with many skin conditions. Related Tags: Diprolene asthma mastercard without prescription at Dumbarton buy Diprolene 20 g online without presciption comprar Generic Diprolene generic prescription at Padstow Diprolene prices Mesquite discount Diprolene ultram Diprolene tab no doctors at Peel cheap Diprolene melbourne buy Diprolene infertility in internet visa in St Mawes buy Diprolene without rx in Exmouth and Budleigh Salterton Diprolene worsen psychosis in Beer buy now Diprolene no erscription needed fast delivery at Berkeley akane Diprolene image at Roswell pharmacy Diprolene online cod accepted at Edale best price Diprolene cortal online pills in KY Knob Lick i want Diprolene Certex-24 in internet pills saturday delivery do you need a prescription for Diprolene mastercard in Treharris duricef tendonitis rupture next day delivery on Diprolene saturday buy Diprolene without a prescription or membership in Vallejo diprolene no rx cod best price generic Diprolene cheap pharmacy Diprolene in internet tablets free shipping south at New Hampshire East Kingston buy Best Pill Diprolene AU No Prescription! buy Diprolene next day delivery at Maryland Welcome order Diprolene next-day delivery in Arkansas Brookland Diprolene sale cheal Claritin 10 mg overnigth Buy Diprolene Without Rx cheap Diprolene fedex overnight in East Kilbride low cost Zetia in internet fast at Tewkesbury buy cheapest online Diprolene Cary daily dose Diprolene cost at Lavenham diprolene amoxicillin Buy online diprolene Certified Canadian Pharmacy generic Generic Diprolene identification Diprolene pill generic name at Grange-over-Sands buy cheap generic Diprolene online get Diprolene fort erie canada Mail order diprolene ofloxacin side effects sixpenny pill Diprolene pills free shipping at New Mexico Ojo Caliente Norvasc for sale without prescription in England buy cod Cialis Professional fertility medicine saturday delivery Diprolene without a prescription online with overnight delivery at Cardiff low cost Diprolene nucort free shipping at AZ buy Diprolene without a precrition in Llantwit Major best price Diprolene in internet tablet fast delivery at Hawaii Ninole buy cheapest online place Diprolene 20 g Cheap Diprolene Ac Online Inexpensive Online Diprolene olzapin online drugs at Tavistock buy Isotretinoin store free shipping non in Kentucky Elkhorn City branded generic of Diprolene at Penarth Diprolene marfan can you buy diprolene over the counter pharmacy Diprolene in internet in Arizona buy cod Diprolene vasomotor rhinitis visa fast delivery south at Washington Walla Walla safe generic Diprolene at Breedon-on-the-Hill purchasing Diprolene quick delivery no prescription in San Diego buy Diprolene pharmacy in Deltona buy online pharmacy Diprolene in New Mexico where to buy Diprolene Anaheim next day Diprolene can i get high from Diprolene Diprolene without prescription at Chicago Generic Diprolene no prescription cod in Milford Haven diprolene betamethasone dipropionate generic Diprolene store no prescription in Colchester low cost Diprolene online moneygram without script buy Diprolene by mail mastercard in Airdrie Diprolene otc printable coupons at Bolventor give diprolene cefadroxil Diprolene western union saturday shipping non in Glastonbury low cost Diprolene ovarian stimulation pills saturday shipping in Dundee buy Diprolene drug diprolene xr buy online cod best price Diprolene in internet drugs saturday shipping at Lancaster generic Diprolene shop without script at Aberaeron how buy Diprolene at Portsmouth Diprolene no rx fed ex at moreno valley at Pennsylvania Grapeville prescription cheaper than Diprolene in Totnes get triz Diprolene 20 g fast low cost Diprolene rx priority mail at Kirkintilloch Order perscription free Diprolene order online no membership overnight low price Diprolene online australia new version Diprolene at Ashby-de-la-Zouch get Diprolene diners club fedex Diprolene overnight without a prescription order Diprolene cod saturday at Winchester canadian pharmacy Diprolene brand buy cheap Diprolene el paso order Diprolene cheap no membership fees no prescription at Bury St Edmunds cost of generic Diprolene prescription in London order diprolene no perscription buy cod Diprolene western union overnight at Newport (Pembrokeshire) Diprolene in internet priority mail in Hythe Diprolene in bravo farmacia Zestoretic hci 2% wada in Caerwys Diprolenecomprar phentermine fed ex outdated Diprolene pills at Utah Paragonah Diprolene Diprolene at Erie cheapest price Diprolene generic for cheap Diprolene 20 g can Diprolene grow back at Penarth pharmacy Diprolene online overnight at Birmingham cod shipping on Diprolene at Nebraska buy cheap Diprolene in Newton Diprolene Purchase Without A Prescription Diprolene for sale at Salinas Doxepin no physician at Iowa drug price Diprolene at Rhyl Diprolene Prescriptions Buy at Glendale will Generic Diprolene injection numb topically at IN Merom pills buy Diprolene at Great Malvern Diprolene generic vs brand cheap Diprolene no prescriptions overnight in Rhyl Diprolene in internet drugs priority mail generic Diprolene store no prescription in Craster and Beadnell cheap Diprolene flamrase online tablet fedex at Blisland Diprolene with free dr consultation at Gillam The best buying Diprolene online pharmacies no prescription Diprolene online purchase Online perscription for Diprolene no r x cheap Diprolene buy cod. order Diprolene online without prescription Diprolene sat shipping, Diprolene U.P.S SHIPPING COD buy Diprolene in internet without prescription at Llanfair Caereinion order Diprolene online coupon priority mail at New Jersey Brielle Ciloxan 5 ml tab no doctors delivery overnight in guaranteed Diprolene stock at Alabama Natural Bridge 24/7 Online Pharmacy Diprolene UK No Prescription! cochic Diprolene fedex at Newquay cheap Diprolene canadian pharmacy in Delaware Milford diprolene betamethasone topical Diprolene online overnight at Bellingham get Diprolene online tabs saturday delivery in Fishguard Prescribing Information For Minocycline Diprolene cheapest Diprolene overnight at OH Coldwater Diprolene medication online mastercard in Gorseinon photos of Diprolene in IN botica comprar Diprolene Diprolene fast delivery in Minehead Buying Without a Prescription Diprolene Online http://flavors.me/tofurihace12/#46526 buy mebeverine australia - buy mebeverine cheap http://Flavors.me/ukpurchaselosartan/#80921 buy losartan online - buy losartan uk http://Flavors.me/buyzocorovercounter/#50982 purchase zocor online - buy zocor cheap http://Flavors.me/lopressorwithoutprescription/#75699 where to buy lopressor cheap - cheapest place buy lopressor http://Flavors.me/orderfluconazoleonline/#00429 buy fluconazole dutasteride - buy fluconazole generic

Hi I work on the health and wellness industry and my advise would be to use the

- Aloe Vera Gel

This is a drinking gel you drink 60ml-120ml every morning on an empty stomach

This gel helps maintain everything and clears you internally

- Aloe Gelly

This should be applied after washing your face and wait until it's dried of and then you apply the - Aloe Propilis Creme

All products will be found on

www.aloeverahealthandbeauty.myflpbiz.com

Or contact me on onlybegum@hotmail.com